RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

"
kolyaboo wrote:
I don't have too much problem w/phys dmg. Not deathly anyway, which is all that counts. :)

Likewise. CWDT does its job and if you're using a decent granite flask, it's easy.

"
soal5367 wrote:
I click on the skill tree links and it just kinda shows like 2 points into the spec, seems to do it with each link. Can ya fix it? :D

It's in caps at the top of the first post... how can't you find it?

"
soal5367 wrote:
I click on the skill tree links and it just kinda shows like 2 points into the spec, seems to do it with each link. Can ya fix it? :D

It's in caps at the top of the first post... how can't you find it?[/quote]

I think he talks about the other build, (leveling etc..) are all broken links for me 2..
"
conqMax wrote:
"
kolyaboo wrote:
I don't have too much problem w/phys dmg. Not deathly anyway, which is all that counts. :)

Likewise. CWDT does its job and if you're using a decent granite flask, it's easy.

well all i know was i was mapping and when i went to do Boss's like Jungle Valley and such it wasnt happening till i added the charge NOW i face tank just about everything in the entire game with ease!
to each their own i suppose but it works amazing for me and since its only one point it was more than worth it!
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
IDK all i know is when i went to do boss's such as the one in jungle valley it just wasnt happening till invested the single point now i face tank just about everything in the game with absolutely no issues at all! i just downed Jungle Valley double boss last night with the change so id say its working well for me anyway!
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on Jan 31, 2015, 8:08:24 AM
BEST BUILD NA
i shit on atziri and maps
5,9k GMP with a 5 link
7k GMP with 6 link (added cold damage)
6,2k GMP with 6 link(faster projectiles)
and most gems aren't 20/20
gear
Spoiler

Last edited by muzindeod on Jan 31, 2015, 10:27:57 AM
In reference to the person with the dex problem, I had to grab a 30 pt dex (wasted point) because even with my equipment w/dex I was not able to max gmp so I feel your pain. I'm hoping to find some gloves maybe or a better citrine am where I can eventually respec that point but so far it ain't happened.
Censored.
The build links broken or something? When i click the top build link, it shows templar starting point. And when I click builds in the leveling section, it brings me to marauder with only 2 nodes active.

Can someone link me to the correct marauder build? I been trying to find them since
The marauder build, sadly, was never updated after patch 1.3, and the creator doesn't seem to think it's worth doing with a non-Templar now.

For what it's worth, here's my version of a marauder using it, currently level 81:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwEBwSzBS0GDgn2C2EMXwx9EFgQfxEPES0UIBSwGS4bRRynHwIn1SftKPopLiycMtE1kjboQYdFR0WdTC1TUlOlVbVVxlcNWK9boF4TXypfP2BLYVJodGjydFV2rHgNeWh8DnyDgh6Cm4LHg9uD94TZhmCHKYdljr-aO5rgns2iAKdVqW6smK2NtfK3PriTvorAZsEExFjEuMaexq7G2M36z37SIdR81fjYvdlh2mLbC-Fz6-Tr7uw47w7vTvAf8az2SPno_go=
Last edited by WarDragon on Jan 31, 2015, 11:28:43 PM
WarDragone Your tree badly messed up. Seriously, too many useless nodes taken because route not optimized.

InSidiousGG I posted mara leveling trees on page 71. There is no big difference between templar/mara. Only first 3 starting nodes in mara tree against 1 node in templar. Means your templar will be picking up endgame nodes 2 levels ahead mara. Lvl90 templar = Lvl92 mara.
You also can start as scion or witch. Scion will be same as templar. Witch 4 levels behind. Templar's starting 20% mana regen is good, but not an issue with proper gear at all(mana regen jewelery, high ES/mana gear). Witch spell damage/cast speed is good(dps). Mara armor/life not bad as well(survivability). Scion has no bonuses, but read what i said about templars mana regen.
I was thinking about doing something similar for a while now, just making it even more tanky (for some strange reason PoE has constant lag spikes for me, all other games work fine).

I would pick MoM from talents and use Lightning Coil, and run purity of fire&lightning with arctic armor.

Also since most Incinerate builds just link Chaos Damage instead of fire pen and dont pick any elemental damage nodes (less then 100% in spell power and projectile damage combined) and have higher tooltip damage than this build i was wondering would it be worth it to pick shield block nodes instead of elemental damage ones, even with phoenix i could get 50% block.

Something like this

What damage could i expect with cybils paw, incinerate-gmp-chaos-faster casting-echo with righteous fire?

EDIT: also would it be possible to kill atziri with this, since almost everything in there is resistant to chaos and elemental and i have no way of reducing chaos resistance
Last edited by Ignjat on Feb 2, 2015, 7:20:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info