[Beyond] Help me find a skill to use on a decked out level 68 Templar!

Hey guys. I'm currently level 68 with a 5L Pledge of Hands, Cloak of Defiance and Windscream boots(obviously not necessary for most builds).

My tree is here: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBAv4EBwSzBUIFWwceCPQOSBEPEZYUTRSwFVAWbxa_GjgabB8CJKomlSlPLJw2xTbpPAU9X0GWQsNG10lRTC1Ms1AwUlNVS1XGXcZd8l8qYeJknWpDbRlwUnDVgh6DOIPbiEKJ04uMjDaOZI_6kFWVLpeVl_Sdrp_fogCnCKeErrO1BLb6wFTBxdD12CTa3dsL217fhOFz42rkIuaB6-Tr9ewY7DjtIO988NXyHfem

I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions on skill tree or abilities to run with Pledge of Hands 5L and Cloak of Defiance. As of now I'm using Ice Nova and it's pretty strong, but I feel like most other abilities would be stronger(safety and damage-wise). Currently running crit but I can spec out of some nodes, as of now I'm using a pretty basic setup.

I have a pretty huge budget but I'm experimenting now so I don't want to blow it all on a skill that may end up not working out.

I considered Arc, but I already did that in the last league. It was fun but I want something new. Glacial Cascade I've been reading about, but apparently it needs a buff to be on par with other abilities?

Just checking if anyone has any advice. Thanks!
IGN: xBilldozerx
Last edited by xBilldozerx on Sep 20, 2014, 7:45:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info