[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

This feels pretty good, nice clear speed. I am not certain yet about the supports, i.e., faster attacks or Less Duration.

Bottom line is, there are now many good attack skill options.
"
Sovyn wrote:
"
SirSpiffyy wrote:
Would you run the same links for Consecrated path? And which would you say will preform better in overall gameplay, Conpath or Static Strike?

With consecrated path you have to be close and personal for sure. Haven't heard that it's much good yet, but haven't tried it yet myself. It seems similar to earthquake based on looking at the gem info, I would try Less Duration support. (Chain wouldn't work FYI)

Static seems very strong if you keep moving.

Also, don't discount the survivability that ranged skills like LS and BF give you.

I meant Con path with same links as EQ lol. i didnt word it properly. And I dont enjoy BF much at all, so i try to find other skills, and with new SS and path i wanted to see if i could use one of them. Thanks for replying!
"
SirSpiffyy wrote:
with new SS and path i wanted to see if i could use one of them

They both look great. Con Path is nice because sometimes you don't even need a movement skill, if the packs are close enough together.

Boss kill speed unknown as yet on these new skills, but maybe a vaal double strike 4-link could help with that.
Keep me updated if you find a better linkage for the Path, im interested
"
SirSpiffyy wrote:
Keep me updated if you find a better linkage for the Path, im interested

Consecrated Path - Elemental Focus - Concentrated Effect - Physical to Lightning - Melee Physical Damage - Elemental Damage with Attacks

This combo seems to give the highest DPS without resorting to Damage on Full Life, which isn't up all the time.

Counter the reduced area size by taking Amplify.
Hi,
This build still work in 3.4?
Since the nerf they did last path to reckless defence i lost almost all my spell block :(

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Reckless_Defence
(2-4)% Chance to Block Spell Damage
+(2-4)% Chance to Block Attack Damage
(7-10)% additional Chance to receive a Critical Strike
"
MMPT86 wrote:
Hi,
This build still work in 3.4?
Since the nerf they did last path to reckless defence i lost almost all my spell block :(

Yes it still works great.

In the past we didn't have much spell block and it's back to that. We still do a lot of damage (300K for me with conc path) and max attack block. I use the flask for some extra spell block now sometimes.

GGG giveth and taketh away - business as usual.
I usualy had +78% attack block and +78% spell block.
The items i use are Anvil amulet, shield surrender, 5x jewel reckless defence (for 100%) and 1x red nightmare.
I could AFK that wont die and i even tank uber izaro at lvl 65.
Now i die a lot because spell damage...
Have to switch for duelist - gladiator for spell block = attack block.
"
MMPT86 wrote:
I usualy had +78% attack block and +78% spell block.
The items i use are Anvil amulet, shield surrender, 5x jewel reckless defence (for 100%) and 1x red nightmare.
I could AFK that wont die and i even tank uber izaro at lvl 65.
Now i die a lot because spell damage...
Have to switch for duelist - gladiator for spell block = attack block.

5 reckless defence is too much, you'll die due to crits with that many

Can switch to duelist, I'm sure many are in 3.4. It won't have the synergy with consecrated ground that we have going here.

You'll also notice the tree takes MoM and strong leech now, this build is very tanky.
Last edited by Sovyn on Sep 24, 2018, 1:31:45 PM
5x reckless defence = 35% to 50% chance to receive a cc.
I have Soul of Solaris for "take no extra damage from critical if you ahve taken a critical recently".
Passive "indomitable" for 20% reduced damage from cc.
Belt of deceiver for 30% reduced damage from cc.
With +78% attack block and +78% spell block i'm rarely hit.
Now with gladiator i have 82% attack and spell block and 500k dps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info