[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

Last edited by Cråck on Jul 14, 2017, 1:19:42 PM
"
Cråck wrote:
lvl 96 sword variable ?

That's about what I have in mind. We will see what tree changes happen for 3.0. Finesse may be as good as weapon artistry if you already have the block, which would save a point.
Awesome guide and build looks like fun!

Only thing that keeps me away from trying is the life, 4.5k.

Has someone made this build with maybe some more expensive items that had 6k+ life?
"
intered14 wrote:
Awesome guide and build looks like fun!

Has someone made this build with maybe some more expensive items that had 6k+ life?

i am currently running this build with 4k4 life and 1k3 es (aegis aurora set up), that's enought for ubber izaro, and tier 16 maps, i didin't run shaper yet

but still u can to run for more expesif items and get more life from items or grab some life nodes around constitution
ther is also the option of Thick Skin near Fencing if u go this way

and if u realy have the currency for with lioneyes remorse + belly of the beast + ring helmet and glvoes that have strenght and life u should reach the 6k hp around lvl 90

@sovyn

still have to see the changes into tempalar ascendacy crit multiplier but for the moment and the actual state of things it seems elemental overload isn't worth
Last edited by Cråck on Jul 18, 2017, 3:08:24 AM
"
intered14 wrote:

Another 1.5K life won't save you from a real good hit from a boss if he is already hitting for 4.5K, you know he will crit for over 6K too.

75 block, on the other hand, is worth up to 35K life according to one calculation I heard.

The only con is you can get hit twice in a row with block, but it doesn't happen often.

No defense is perfect.
Is Ele Overload better then to have Crit Multi?
"
Tyrael1001 wrote:
Is Ele Overload better then to have Crit Multi?

That's a possibility that I am considering for 3.0. I suspect that it might be, unless it is reduced along with the crit multiplier on the skill tree.
Hi Sovyn,
I following the build now...everythin good so far. i wanted to ask how did you add implicit modifier to Aegis Aurora? Did you risked vaaling it or there is a safer way?
"
Bai_Hoi wrote:
Hi Sovyn,
I following the build now...everythin good so far. i wanted to ask how did you add implicit modifier to Aegis Aurora? Did you risked vaaling it or there is a safer way?

Yes, it's corrupted with vaal orb. You cannot expect to get that by vaaling them yourself, you should trade for it. However, the corruption is a small tweak; a regular aegis is fine for those not so rich yet.
One last question...how does blade flurry stack with the attack speed from passive tree and items? Do they affect blade flurry?
Last edited by Bai_Hoi on Jul 26, 2017, 3:33:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info