[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

Many thanks Sovyn, i didnt understand how Exactly link my equipment here until you explain to me.
Anyway, this is my setup. I just got that nice deadly axe yesterday, wich gaves me around 6k more than previously or so.
Im also thinking on put a third slot in it to get Blood rage.

EDIT 2
Well, since some people here seems to be very generous, i just got a new awesome shield for no price :D
Now i have:

- 20.5k with Hatred, Herald of Ash and Flame totem (it reachs about 30k with Punishment in CWDT)
- Res at 73, 75 and 70. (and -33 chaos)
- 69% of block.

What do you think about it?
Last edited by lDrass on Mar 19, 2016, 10:38:57 AM
"
Sovyn wrote:

You went from a 33 pdps weapon to a 49 pdps weapon, that's why the damage increase is so small. Should be no problem to get something over 100 pdps at least. You can get a Flesh Eater for almost nothing. Like 5 orb of alteration.

Also a tabula and items with no life on them is asking for it in hardcore. This is not an easy game. Just a heads up.

Thank you for the feedback again. I'm playing for the day now, going to put my armor back on and go down to a 4L to try and get things under control. Just got excited seeing the tabula for so cheap. Yeah, hardcore is exciting huh? I didn't even realize I was joining HC. It's fine, regardless. When I die I'll roll this character in the proper league.
"
Hi Sovyn and thank you for the guide.

Could you do a dps test for the 4 link Earthquake - Added Fire Damage - Concentrated Effect - Less Duration ?

It does very well for me during the leveling, i wonder how would it compete at your level.

Thank you !

Sure when I have some free time I can do that for you. I wouldn't expect a win however.
"
lDrass wrote:
What do you think about it?

Good start. Get a Doryani's Cayalyst next, they run about 30 chaos for one that's over 300 pdps (be patient and watchful). You also need life on rings, gloves, chest, belt. Should be able to find solid upgrades for 1-3 chaos each.
been playing this build again after a short break, feels like old times ;)

I opted out on the crit nodes for more hp/armor as HC is not forgiving :D
Still trying to get a good corrupt on amulet, have bricked almost 30 so far, so RNG is not on my side.

Was thinking about going with 2x reckless defense for a total of 14% additional chance to receive a crit, then replacing boots with armor/life ones and then maybe pick up the indomitable node, thoughts on that?
Last edited by champ3n on Mar 19, 2016, 2:24:35 PM
"
champ3n wrote:
Was thinking about going with 2x reckless defense for a total of 14% additional chance to receive a crit, then replacing boots with armor/life ones and then maybe pick up the indomitable node, thoughts on that?

You could but it would be difficult to max out your elemental resists without super expensive tri-res rare boots and why take double the crit chance penalty in exchange for marginal life and a little armour? Probably an even trade.
yeah maybe... just wanted a bit more life, at 5k at lvl 84
"
champ3n wrote:
yeah maybe... just wanted a bit more life, at 5k at lvl 84

I understand but for most content block is effective health. The FAQ 'stuff that will kill me' will get ya with 6K too. So just play right and you will be fine.
I must be blind, but how are you getting your int high enough for Doryani's?

Some people have corrupted stone of lazhwar to have int, but I can't see how you've done it for your items.
I have a question regarding the DPS for this build. Currently, my items are as show below:

My skill tree atm:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUAAADuBIcEswUtBjkJMwthDPcNzRQgFSAZtBo-G60cziP2KCoqTStQLOktgy_MMk41kjwFPC09Dz3iPydAoEd-SO5KyE1GTZJPBE99UEdRYF8_YuxlTWebaPJuqnKpdO14rnk5eu97w3y7fuKAVoNfg8yE2YTvhrOKr4rki0-PmZARkn2XeZhvm-yiAKOKqZWsr64-r2yvp7GztfK2irc-vTa-p8BmwL_BgsT2xq7RNtN-2L3awdwj4izkUeXP7w7veu988B_yL_MG9qP3Mvuq_gr-VA==

I've attained all 6 Ascendancy nodes in the build.
For damage nodes, it seems I'm missing several attack speed/mace damage nodes from your build. (Only level 79 atm)
Right now, the Static Strike tooltip is showing me around 21-24k DPS (With Hatred, Herald of Ash) which is a far cry from the 51k shown in your OP. Would adding those nodes bring me up to the 30-40k range or do I still need something extra?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info