[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

"
qualopeqh wrote:

it is a perfect skill for us.

Seems so, it's been doing pretty well in my testing, which is why I updated the guide a while back to recommend it as the first choice for the build. :)

I still have some extra test results coming up in the near future.
As a plus, with reave, you should look for good dps claws or lamprey's/vampire's/leech's roll on weapons to have essential infinite life. Reave uses the main weapon and any special effects, meaning that you can stay at full health.
"
NetherArum wrote:
As a plus, with reave, you should look for good dps claws or lamprey's/vampire's/leech's roll on weapons to have essential infinite life. Reave uses the main weapon and any special effects, meaning that you can stay at full health.

Life leech is helpful, but you can still get one-shot by some monsters later on in the game if not well geared and ready for them. :D
Also, on the Corrugated buckler, you only have 400 evas, not 1k+ as stated in the crafting.
"
NetherArum wrote:
Also, on the Corrugated buckler, you only have 400 evas, not 1k+ as stated in the crafting.

Yes, much of the guide are goals. I'm strictly self found so it's very hard to get good items for myself.

Plenty of other lazy pallies through the course of the past year that this build has been active have used the 'good stuff' so I know what's good and what's not, and that info gets put in the guide.
Ah.

I recommend rustic sashes, as those usually roll armor/life/strength/resistance to lightning, fire, or cold & add to dps.

That is my noobish rustic sash, I alch'd it using a spare one, the rest I'm saving. Alch's are quite frequent for me, so there's no issue.

I get 150 dps, with reave 200. It's great!
Last edited by NetherArum on Jan 10, 2014, 2:37:56 AM
After like a week of mindless piety farming i'm happy with my newest addition to the build

Works like a charm :D

I'm halfway now farming for the rainbowstride boots which teams great with the shield.
Aiming for a 25% block on that one.

After that i'll try out some higher level maps, tho i fear for some heavy chaos damage there. we'll see...

Current gear at level 84:
Spoiler

Gloves need replacement! :)
Last edited by Bloemist on Jan 10, 2014, 9:32:11 AM
"
NetherArum wrote:
I recommend rustic sashes

Me too! :)
"
Bloemist wrote:
After like a week of mindless piety farming i'm happy with my newest addition to the build

Works like a charm :D

Wow, you found one yourself? That's very lucky as the Aegis is super rare. Good job!
01-10-14 -- Updated the gear/shield section for additional clarity.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info