24 Hour Marathon Sale Tomorrow!

So happy now that i didnt burn all my points :)
"
anone wrote:
"
knigg3 wrote:
"
ObscureBalrog wrote:
i still see the "upgrade to premium tab" sale ... as yesterday..as monday.. and it was supposed to end monday right? i dunno it's bugged for me...

Same here. Is there no other sale today?

same here. I can see this being on sale two days in a row now? If not 3.

As far as I could tell there were three separate tab sales. One was to buy half a dozen premium tabs, one was to buy half a dozen regular tabs, and the most recent is to upgrade a regular tab to a premium tab. Perhaps this caused some confusion?
damn all those sales right before my birthday :(
What about some portal effects and (cheap) pets to go with the hideout-roaming thing? :D
I hope this time you'll be announcing in-game which item and when goes on sale.

Many people missed out their wanted items last time, because they forgot to check the site.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Sep 17, 2014, 5:01:45 AM
"
Definition wrote:
As far as I could tell there were three separate tab sales. One was to buy half a dozen premium tabs, one was to buy half a dozen regular tabs, and the most recent is to upgrade a regular tab to a premium tab. Perhaps this caused some confusion?

Nope - thought the same at first. But I got first the normal tabbundle, then the premium and now the upgrade vor Sunday and Monday. My mate got some problems too, he didn't even got the normal bundle ingame (windows was clear without any discounts - not even when he looked at the bundle on the tab-page in ingame shop.
"
same here. I can see this being on sale two days in a row now? If not 3.

"

I'm afraid that's not the case. I have bought 6 upgrades of regular to premium tabs yesterday (about 24h ago) one by one. Now it's the same sale again.
Last edited by anone on Sep 17, 2014, 5:50:41 AM
nice :3
Oh well... at least the sales is not containing pets I've just boughOh well... at least the sales is not containing pets I've just bough
nice just bought my master supporter pack *(O.O)~ all the things ~(O.O)*

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info