1.2.2c Patch Notes

"
Any ETA for audio crackling with split arrow?

wow so that's why I kept hearing crackling (in parties) every so often? good to know
IGN: Pockey
Last edited by Pockey on Sep 15, 2014, 10:56:59 PM
I'm glad I noticed the mod problem, and they were able to fix it. It was very confusing looking at the website official mod list.

Great job team.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
"
Standardised the art used for Flameblast by Rogue Exiles and Beyond Demons. This is now different to all player versions.
Much needed!
nothing about blood rage :(
well quess i gotta post a bug report (if the gltch still happens after patch)
and yes my bloodrage gives me charges rarely
"
Standardised the art used for Flameblast by Rogue Exiles and Beyond Demons. This is now different to all player versions.

Not shocked to see this since I saw a post where a guy using it wanted a refund because he accidentally got someone killed (the victim thought it was the guy's flameblast not the exile's)
Where's mah quality of life updates :P

(also nice on on the flameblast)
Archives, https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2206812
Last edited by D4wdl on Sep 15, 2014, 11:02:14 PM
"
Pockey wrote:
"

wow so that's why I kept hearing crackling (in parties) every so often? good to know

Nah, i don't think you can hear it from other players (not sure tho?). I think it's something crit related in general.

http://www.twitch.tv/tatefin/b/569017649?t=55m35s (39s also) for the sound
Last edited by 01800 on Sep 15, 2014, 11:09:12 PM
any news if were going to see an upgrade to the guild system soon? we really need a way to know who members is active or not in larger guilds
"
Qarl wrote:
Version 1.2.2c
[li]Fixed a bug introduced in 1.2.0 where Draconarius Wilhelm Flamebrand in the Merciless Dominus encounter and Oriath's Vengance in the Courtyard end-game Map were incorrectly using lightning strike.[/li]
[/list]

Stay in the details, love this kind of modifications.... this is balance =)

awesome work GGG.

</fanboy> (?) jaja
Wise words buff -> balance <- nerf , need to happen , deal with it
"
"
Pockey wrote:
"

Nah, i don't think you can hear it from other players (not sure tho?). I think it's something crit related in general.

http://www.twitch.tv/tatefin/b/569017649?t=55m35s (39s also) for the sound

Well I've only heard the crackling when in parties (i'm not using it myself). I thought it was a generic problem until I saw your post. Now I'll be checking to see if anyone is using Split Arrow when I hear it.
Last edited by Pockey on Sep 15, 2014, 11:17:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info