Build help: Fury and not dying.

Trying to consider a dual fury build, but having one spot of trouble, not dying.

I am not worried so much about getting hit and dying as I plan to be high evasion and flicker striking about, however, I can not come up with a solid method of generating frenzy charges without blood rage, and of course, that would be suicide.

for all of you who have not seen the weapon.

Considering perhaps a CI build, but I do not know how well that would go without being able to use a shield and then the obvious drop in evasion gear.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMA34rpAkuuGyXZW20ZEVA1uacrHU8tH5UgwfOCHohC9OnBxU-vNoksv3_GZ72GriepEZYV15OVDkhWY60zY0Nd8hnXtvdw1X4zKwqJ06SRES9wUhOe62MqC4w2mZrz6uUZtUi0OG1s-_XndKXLl5fbGujWRXwQe5smzeq-OgX59UsV8MEA-WOS873mo4peRfrrPs_uDlFHVvrnVPzFd9ck_d0NdKD_3luvqws6swaiWHVOKnLDF9wGIBX2tkHMBmJ5WhoABkyzUDA=

Considering this passive tree. May make some small adjustments but no idea *shrug*
And if you close your eyes, does it feel like your exalt almost hit this time~
Last edited by Eternallight on Sep 13, 2014, 11:40:01 PM
Your worried about blood rage degen killing you but not the extreme amount of extra damage your taking.

Where those boots that give you a ton of regen (with frenzy charges) if your not going CI.
XBOX-----------------
Kitava Supporter
Dominator Supporter
1st Lvl 100: Incursion League
1st SSF UE, UA, and Shaper: Delve League
Last edited by BokkoTheBunny on Sep 14, 2014, 12:45:18 AM
Im suddenly going CI... I just bought this for 10 ex and then linked it in 30 fusing <_<

im so happy XD
And if you close your eyes, does it feel like your exalt almost hit this time~

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info