1.2.2 Deployment and Item Issue

Whenever I try to log onto my ranger which Im maining atm the game says deserialized a mod we didn't recognize and crashes anyone know what the deal is?
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1051157

area dmg of carcass jack not working (at least for dmg)
"
Nagisan wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
You're on Steam, right? This will be fixed soon.
Thanks for the quick updates. Luckily my primary bow didn't disappear (two levels from using the bow in my stash that crashes) so I can continue for now. Good to see the fixes are coming.

Can't wait to read the error report about this later, as a geek those types of reports are amazing to read.

a) We missed a bug that resulted in some weapons not being loadable in 1.2.2. We shut down the realm, fixed it so that no more items were lost and brought the realm back up. The affected items will be restored over the next few days. This isn't precedent for future item recovery, because in this case it's 100% our fault and harmless to restore.
b) In our haste, the client portion of this fix wasn't pushed to Steam, so some Steam users were unable to play (an item deserialisation error occurred) until we fixed that. They should patch their clients now.
c) We missed a bug related to Spell Damage. This has now been fixed and we'll be updating the client's DPS estimator once it has finished building.

Sorry about the problems! We had quite a long QA cycle for this patch but still missed these issues. We'll be reviewing internal policies to see what we can improve.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Sep 11, 2014, 9:27:57 PM
Don't think only spell damage is affected btw. I crafted mine/trap damage on a belt and avg. damage didn't change at all for fire trap or fire ball mine.
DPS loss is real: with my witch i'm struggling in the same areas where a few hours ago i was able to kill fast.
I crashed due to deserialization too and I don't use the steam client, it happened when i was scrolling through stash tabs...
"
I_I_I wrote:
I'm also having major new issues with FPS that drops a ton after I attack (split arrow currently) even if hits nothing. Drops from like 100 to 20-30 fps for 2-3 seconds. I'll post more details if I find it's not just me (I'm running in wine on linux).

I also am experiencing huge FPS drop after this patch on ubuntu. Running Nvidia proprietary on 14.04. FPS runs fine in town and while running around areas but as soon as I come across enemies frames tank from 60 to 5fps. I'm running totems not arrows however.
hy when retorn Items.. !!
Resolved I think
If you don't have anything nice to say, zip your lip!!!
Last edited by DaddyChaddie on Sep 11, 2014, 9:32:01 PM
"
xenilix wrote:
I crashed due to deserialization too and I don't use the steam client, it happened when i was scrolling through stash tabs...

When you restart, is a client patch available? After applying that patch, does it work now? (It should be yes and yes to that)
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info