[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Build: Dual Flame Totem, Blood Magic Chieftain [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

Dude,

Can you re-upload the Images of the item list cuz they are broken Please. Thank you very much.
This build is quite fun. Set up the totems, lean back and just watch 'em burn.

I slightly customized your build so it better fits my gear. And as I was lucky enough to corrupt a Lvl 4 Empower I'm using that in my setup. Furthermore I needed some life when attacked to I played around with vengeance and high CWDT setup with molten shell and tempest shield (because of the free slot).

It melts everything down quite easily. And thus though I focused on MF. Without MF it might be just too easy ;)

Town Tooltip-DPS is 12.4k

Now I'm only looking for a source of frenzy charges that fits.

My Gear

ign: farmercomi
shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/510278
Great job and awesome build! But i have one question - i can do normal Atziri with my other character, but i can take uber Atziri with this dual totem build? I need a character for uber Atziri runs.
so i was brainstorming about how to fit 2 more jewels into the build and i came up with an idea. drop the quick recovery cluster and pick up the jewel near armor mastery and the templar ele triangle. i would sacrifice a bit of %life and life regen for some cast speed, less life overall and proj damage/spell damage i have on the jewels i crafted. is there anything else i could realistically drop that would have less impact than that cluster? thanks for the build, it's the second time i'm doing it but this time i had more luck with jewels and i thought why not incorporate them if they fit my build? what do you think?
Last edited by Xuletz on Nov 11, 2015, 10:25:33 PM
How important are totem duration and placement speed? I'm contemplating taking the Purity of Flesh and Explosive Impact clusters instead of Constitution, Totemic Zeal and Sentinel. I apologise if this has already been discussed somewhere in the last 75 pages.

I'm pretty new to PoE and I'm progressing more easily with this build than any other I've tried.
Hello,help me. Please give me loot filter for this guide.
Hey guys,

What kind of Flasks should i use ?
Im about to start Maps using this build

I think 1 Granite flask is helpful, but what about the rest ??
Last edited by sirsadi on Nov 22, 2015, 4:40:29 PM
How can i set up dual curse with this?
Its simple to cast one curse but id like an efficient way to auto curse the other...
Domine Non Es Dignus
where is the different between use the build as Maurader or witch?
Zinja, in order to do 2 curses you either need a special item, that is doedre damning ring or windscream boots, or whispers of doom on tree. Both have downsides for eg., you must use a lot of points to get to whisper on tree (i didn't do it) or you must sacrifice res on boots or a ring slot to get extra curse.

Massta, the witch is slightly more efficient due to starting point but that is all.

Sirsadi, as always flask use is situationally dictated. For Apex, I use sapphire and topaz for twins, granite and ruby for trio, and 2 rubies for Atziri herself ( just dodge storm calls). I tend to use a lot of bubbling flasks. I hope this helps.
Censored.
Last edited by kolyaboo on Dec 8, 2015, 10:05:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info