Imprint Trading - What's the deal with GGG making it so hard?

"
can be done via guildstash afaik.
"
KiPad wrote:
anyone that wanted to could do it by using the guild stash. It wasn't a huge hassle aside from having to leave and join guilds a few times. But with patch 1.2 Forsaken Masters, this option was removed.

"
Malone wrote:
( not to say that it cannot be changed if it doesnt work as intented, but there are bigger priorities )

I think his point is that is was actually changed in 1.2 for unknown reason. GGG answer would be cool!
"
gilrad wrote:
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:

Really hope they change this, it's a relevant issue to a decent chunk of players.

AFAIK, a decent chunk of the ingame economy wealth distribution does not necessarily mean a large number of people :)

It's definitely not most players but "decent chunk" doesn't seem like much of a stretch especially on standard server with the introduction of bench mods which has made crafting much more accessible :)
IGN: KiPad

Mirror Services (/view-thread/778747): #1 Crit Rings for *ALL* builds (Low-life, CI, and Life), #1 1H Axe, #1 Ar Boots, #1 Life Rustic
"
phoenix4dota wrote:
"
can be done via guildstash afaik.
"
KiPad wrote:
anyone that wanted to could do it by using the guild stash. It wasn't a huge hassle aside from having to leave and join guilds a few times. But with patch 1.2 Forsaken Masters, this option was removed.

"
Malone wrote:
( not to say that it cannot be changed if it doesnt work as intented, but there are bigger priorities )

I think his point is that is was actually changed in 1.2 for unknown reason. GGG answer would be cool!

Yes, it was removed in 1.2 without explanation

Mirror Services (/view-thread/778747): #1 Crit Rings for *ALL* builds (Low-life, CI, and Life), #1 1H Axe, #1 Ar Boots, #1 Life Rustic
"
Malone wrote:
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:

it's a relevant issue to a decent chunk of players.

yes, around 0.001 % of the playerbase.

Pretty sure more than 0.001% of the player base can afford eternal orbs.

I think some people are forgetting that eternals and trading imprints is also useful for items with 4, 5, and 6-off colors, which are certainly not restricted to the wealthy.

FYI, the #richpeopleproblems was a joke... If you think this issue only affects the wealthy, you need to think a little harder.
IGN: BaiBhai | BhaiBhai | Bhailo

Last edited by Bhai on Sep 11, 2014, 10:31:50 AM
^

^

"
Bhai wrote:

This is not about the capability to afford eternal, it's about the trade of imprint.
My wealth is standard is more than 500 exa and I never had the opportunity to trade imprint of something ( and maybe I will never have )
IGN TylordRampage
"
Malone wrote:
"
Bhai wrote:

This is not about the capability to afford eternal, it's about the trade of imprint.
My wealth is standard is more than 500 exa and I never had the opportunity to trade imprint of something ( and maybe I will never have )

And why do you think you are reflective of most players with your wealth?

And why does most players not engaging in imprint trading preclude GGG from answering why the current mechanics of imprint trading (or lack thereof) are in place?

"
Malone wrote:
"
Bhai wrote:

If you read the rest of my post that you didn't quote, you would realize the vast majority of the player base can engage in imprint trading through often accidental 5-off chroming.

"
iamstryker wrote:
"
Bhai wrote:
#richpeopleproblems

Not even rich, More like Bill Gates mega wealthy.

The real Bill Gates could probably buy the entirety of GGG, and all of the items that have ever existed on every single PoE account, with the $$$ he earns during 1 night of sleep.

/inb4RMT
✮ in-game @FTMFW
✮ twitch.tv/RRTSON
✮ [Shop] http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/909223
✮ [Build of the Week] http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1034503
Last edited by rrtson on Sep 12, 2014, 3:19:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info