[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

I want to play this in 3.1 is it not viable?
"
rustythrowa wrote:
I want to play this in 3.1 is it not viable?
Go to the first page and look at the top.
I don't think the patches of 3.1 bring any disadvantages to this build. Will still be using it to start the league and farm up in the upcoming league. If anyone has any argument against this, please let me know!
I'm going to play this in 3.1 regardless the message, if someone has any tips please tell.. this is the only fun build to play.
"
lollerbean wrote:
I'm going to play this in 3.1 regardless the message, if someone has any tips please tell.. this is the only fun build to play.

Should definitely play around with the new Mirage Archer support gem. Looks like it has a lot of potential.
"
lollerbean wrote:

Honestly I'd take with a grain of salt. I have multiple friends playing bow this league. Instant Leech going away sucks but you're not having to worry about Reflect.

Having to move around more and actual robust gameplay does not translate to bow builds being less viable.

No offense, but that is a horridly general statement and poor communication.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Dec 8, 2017, 12:51:04 PM
How does volley support rate for your guys? I think Im gonna try it out for kicks. Also do you guys think pure physical damage would ever work for tornado? Or is there just not enough increased damage gems for range physical.

If anyone will tollerate a more general newbie question do you know if you stack volley, GMP and LMP would the combined lesser damage effects reduce the damage from +damage gems and mods? or does it only effect the base damage?

Let me put it another way, Im preety sure less damage affects %20 increased projectile damage but does it affect +10-20 cold damage to attacks (added cold damage gem or added damage mod on a weapon)
Last edited by Cryten0 on Dec 9, 2017, 10:39:11 AM
Last edited by Molochmane on Dec 9, 2017, 9:42:44 PM
Why this build shouldn't work on 3.1? I carried it from Harbinger and I see no difference, is working just fine... If someone could tell me why the author's message?

Thanks
I'm playing around with Mirage and Volley - they're fun but I'm having MASSIVE mana issue.

Even with leech & +Mana on kill I'm still sucking flasks dry non-stop.

Just hit 40 and I may park this character until more research is available.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info