More Content Update 1.2.2 Information

"
Ruffneck058 wrote:
Awesome stuff, one thing I am missing and truly hate while being in my hideout is destroy item on cursor. Hate typing /destroy everytime i want to get rid of an item. And yes I can also vendor it but it would be a nice change!

Keep up the good work guys!

You can. Click the item and press 'delete'. Done ...
I like many kinds of games 😊
Awesome!

Can buy decorations from Master outside of hideout now.
I Love This Game Now, Being a Summoner Hardly Associated with Desync ♫

♥ ♥ ♥ My Shop http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/887292 ♥ ♥ ♥
☻ ☻ ☻ Downfall of Zombie and Spectre in 1.2 Patch ☻ ☻ ☻
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1019959
Clarissa bug please
Bringith it onith
BLAMT!
"
bochapz wrote:
If we have 6 masters at level 4-5 and the last master at level 0-1, can we up the spawn rate for this remaining master vs the rest?

I'm sure they CAN but they definitely SHOULDN'T. If there's that much of a difference in levels for one master, it could very well be because the player doesn't WANT to bother doing that master's missions. In which case, the last thing they'd want is for that one to be spawning over and over while all the ones they DO want to use become harder to find.
"
Hodari wrote:
"
bochapz wrote:
If we have 6 masters at level 4-5 and the last master at level 0-1, can we up the spawn rate for this remaining master vs the rest?

I'm sure they CAN but they definitely SHOULDN'T. If there's that much of a difference in levels for one master, it could very well be because the player doesn't WANT to bother doing that master's missions. In which case, the last thing they'd want is for that one to be spawning over and over while all the ones they DO want to use become harder to find.

I was actually referring to Zana in particular. Done maybe 50+ maps i think, seen other masters multiple times but Zana only once. Maybe it is just a streak of bad luck.

Something like the evasion mechanism would be ideal, if haku appears once, the odds for it to appear again drops a bit.
Last edited by bochapz on Sep 5, 2014, 7:06:47 AM
"
Masters can sell decorations to you while they're in towns.

AWSOME !!! thx a lot its was so annoying to have ton of point but cant use them because the master was in town
Yay more green trees on my beach !
"
Masters can sell decorations to you while they're in towns.

This made my day, thanks guys :)
Hopefully Masters can also award their crafting benches in town.

This would be helpful for players who somehow missed claiming the crafting benches from each of them (attainable by repeatedly dismissing and inviting) and have a couple of masters in their hideouts stuck in the middle of level 5/6/7.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info