Tornado Shot Build

I wanna make a Tornado Shot build and I'm new to PoE and all these builds/guides are confusing the hell out of me... can someone link a simple build/gem setup that I can figure out? >_> Thanks a bunch and sorry for being such a idiot/noob.
"@mfqxCdudknodq".map(_ + 1 toChar)
Last edited by AngryDeveloper on Sep 3, 2014, 2:06:49 AM
Not to be rude but you posted what I told you thats confusing me. o_o
If that's confusing, you should tell us, why it is confusing and what you don't understand. Otherwise it would be difficult to help.

The videos are both about ~20 minutes long and are explaining a lot and how to use Tornado Shot effectively. The spreadsheet is pretty simple, showing you the build and the gem setup he uses.
"@mfqxCdudknodq".map(_ + 1 toChar)
Is this confusing?
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1023736
<3 Free Tibet <3
I read a lot of guides and it says help oak for 40 health.. etc etc

But what do I do with Alira and Kraityn? or do I just help them all? Im confused D:
"
Fluffyworm wrote:
I read a lot of guides and it says help oak for 40 health.. etc etc

But what do I do with Alira and Kraityn? or do I just help them all? Im confused D:

While playing POE, you go through Acts 1, 2 and 3 in Normal Difficulty. In Act 2 of Normal Difficulty, you will be faced with a Bandit Quest. You can help only 1 out of the 3 bandits, or you can choose to not help any of them, here are the rewards for each action:

Act 2 Normal Bandit Quest Rewards:

1) Help Oak: 40 HP
2) Help Alira: 40 Mana
3) Help Kraityn: 8% resists (lol)
4) Kill All: +1 Passive Point

Then, once you finish all 3 acts in Normal, you will restart all the content in Cruel Difficulty.

Act 2 Cruel Bandit Quest Rewards:

1) Help Oak: 18% Increased Physical Damage
2) Help Alira: 4% Cast Speed (lol)
3) Help Kraityn: 8% Attack Speed

Repeat again for Merciless difficulty

Act 2 Merciless Bandit Quest Rewards:

1) Help Oak: +1 Max Endurance Charge
2) Help Alira: +1 Max Power Charge
3) Help Kraityn: +1 Max Frenzy Charge

---------------

You should be more clear about what else you don't understand so that people will be able to help you better.

Last edited by Shmez on Sep 5, 2014, 2:20:55 PM
Everyone experiences confusion to a smaller or larger extent when they first play this game. The best thing you can do is to just start playing and build up some experience. There is no way anyone can explain everything to you, it would take HOURS.

The main things you want to focus on are getting to know the skill tree and figuring out what gem combinations you are going to use. I have a tornado shot/puncture build right now that I love and have been following Mathil's guide. I recommend just following the skill tree and collecting the gems that you need first. Don't get overwhelmed trying to figure everything out right off the bat. If you get stuck or have a particular question then pause and use the wiki for this game, it is awesome!

Everyone starts out on the same part of the skill tree depending on what class you choose. The tree is designed to offer different 'nodes' or groups of skills clustered together. While you level follow the map outlined by your build and go in the direction of what you need most at the time, offense - defense or whatever.

You can see all of the gems that the build uses in his gear section. Just hover the mouse over the gear and there are all of the gems. Now, you have your main skill gems, like Tornado Shot, and then your support gems like greater multiple projectiles. The support gems have to be linked by the line in the armor/weapon to function on the main gem. So, say you get a good bow, yet it only has one socket. You can use currency to add sockets to it (jewelers orbs) then you have to link the sockets together so the support gems work (fusing orbs). This is confusing and the best way to learn is to play the game.

Good luck!
🐢

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info