Small 1.2.1 Hotfix (29/08/2014 evening, NZ time)

We'll shortly be deploying a hotfix that further tweaks some balance values of Beyond Demons, substantially reduces loading lag that occurs when Beyond demons spawn and fixes a few other small problems that wouldn't normally get patch notes. This update doesn't require a restart, but next time you run your client it'll patch in a small amount of data related to the Beyond preloading.

The hotfix should be deployed within an hour of this post. I'm posting this in advance because I won't personally be in the office at the time the guys deploy it.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Thanks Chris!
Nice job, keep it up!!
Winning Is Right, Losing is Wrong, Evolve or Die!
Fast as always GGG.

Love you Guys. Keep it up. :3
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Thanks again GGG,

Hopefully you mean the physical spike unique boss that almost one shots my character in a level 67 map with no damage mods and 3.8k hp.
Did this hotfix lower damage from the Storm Call Beyond Demons?
Team Won
My lost in love quest is still bugged. Shows as not finished even tho I have gotten the key from here.
"
Fuglen wrote:
My lost in love quest is still bugged. Shows as not finished even tho I have gotten the key from here.
email support to get it fixed asap.

edit: you're not the only one and it's geting looked into
Last edited by cronus on Aug 29, 2014, 3:52:31 AM
"
Chris wrote:
fixes a few other small problems that wouldn't normally get patch notes.

sometimes it's the small things that matters, i really would like to knwo what changed, however small it is.
This crashed me

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info