[2.0] Crit Mjölner - Stupidly Expensive and Fun. **UBER DOWN**

"
Reoxy wrote:
Yeah i use rumis flsks too. Its really good. Also u dont need shavs ring for this build. Its just nice extra. And yes u can run this build with loricas.

How much ES you think you can get with a Lorica? Say you got some ES% on neck and maybe really good es on Helm/Gloves because the ratpith and rainbowstrides I think give around 1000Es after increase from nodes right?

So just seems like you would only have like 2500 or so ES with a Lorica which really does not seem viable. I would love to try this out though.
just had a shower thought regarding arc..

woudnt it work exactly like cast on damage taken

where when it triggers is uses the gems in order of what link they are in ?

meaning, woudnt you be able to fire arc AFTER discharge by simply swapping sockets and the negating the fact that it can crit / ruin powercharges ?

basicly the exact oposite of how mine is currently linked

"ps i mix use with conc/inc-aoe i keep arc so i can handle certain vorici missions at range"
Last edited by Tyrlith on Jan 9, 2015, 8:39:39 AM
i really dont knw what im doing wrong!!!
i bring uber only to half HP, die always on split phase.........!
have 6.2 K ES with

have a legacy rumis, using flasks also my fire resis is 82% light 82 %, cold 80 % ..... im giving it up not that viable i guess for running uber :) or some one could meet me in game to explain few things who is running uber constantly with this build, would appreciate it

ign PURE_DEATH
U have to use conc effect instead of arc
im using it. but still.... does it matter which split atziri u attack? used to attack the spear holder
You use molten strike right? Well 1 of split phase atziri reflect dmg, if you use ms and concentrated that shouldnt be problem.
Still i think you got too low es to go Uber, i know there are players that kill her with any even crap build with less es/hp but they perfectly know what they doing after hundreds of normal atziri runs, they can avoid almost any dmg, the good internet conection helps and strong PC. If you are not the guy with insane reflex like for example some top racers Helmann, Terrex etc have then imo you just need more ES to kill her with no problems assuming you will always take some dmg.
Its not so hard to get 8k es, i got 9k es with mirrorable worthy stuff but its still not Best in Slot - i could get like 300 more es with actual bis stuff
Im using this 2 items :

Mirrored boots could give me some extra es

will switch to a high es and a high es hubris :)
thnx again bro
Just switched to this build from my my rainbow nuke
what should i be changing?

Tree:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMABUIMfQ18DjwQfxEtEVAUcRVQFy8YXRo4GyUdFB1PH8cksCW8J6ko-iycLR8tiy9vMtE1uTzvQZZCo0SrRUdG10cGSVFLrlWuVbVXDVcpV8lZ81xrXIpfP19qZJ1mnmjybRlwu3GFcql8g35Zf8aApIIQgseESI5kj0aPpo_6kFWRzpUgm6GezZ_LoqOnCKcrpzCsqq3xtvq4k7vtwBrAZsEEwcXB88Ntxp7N-tDQ0PXSIdkT2Vva3dvn34rfsN-_6QLqGOvu6_XsGPDV8h33Mvem99f46_rS

Im level 89, i took 3 passives points from bandits, should i get the 8% attack speed and 1+ power charge?
how much ex would cost to bring this build (including gem ) Or is anyone selling their whole pack of build? pm me !
Last edited by digger0126 on Jan 10, 2015, 6:48:06 PM
Reoxy, u able to do uber without taking the flask effect nodes?
IGN: OP_Split
GMT +8

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info