[2.0] Crit Mjölner - Stupidly Expensive and Fun. **UBER DOWN**

i am at like 6.8 attacks a second with out charges
i got 7.5 aps.
IGN: Reoxy
Do you need Voll's Devotion for this build to work? I can run the mjolner/solaris lorica, romira's without acuity/voll's. is that okay?
"
Dextera wrote:
"
Reoxy wrote:
It would still be basically like using 1 mjölner. All u get is the ias bonus.

i guess what i am trying to say is 2 Mjolner= 6 slots that means LL+Arc+Discharge and then LL+Arc+arc = 4 skills going off 50% of the times you hit with /molten strike/Lightning strike

so Does that loss in Rathpith/saffel spell dmg and ES IC CoDT and leap slam out weigh

the 2 more arcs going off

Only one mjolner will proc the LL+ARC+Discharge, It is possible to proc 2 mjolner but not possible with lightning strike or molten strike, You need a skill that uses both weapons.
Last edited by Starzee on Sep 23, 2014, 11:31:46 PM
"
Acrophony wrote:
Do you need Voll's Devotion for this build to work? I can run the mjolner/solaris lorica, romira's without acuity/voll's. is that okay?
"
"
Dextera wrote:
"
Reoxy wrote:
It would still be basically like using 1 mjölner. All u get is the ias bonus.

i guess what i am trying to say is 2 Mjolner= 6 slots that means LL+Arc+Discharge and then LL+Arc+arc = 4 skills going off 50% of the times you hit with /molten strike/Lightning strike

so Does that loss in Rathpith/saffel spell dmg and ES IC CoDT and leap slam out weigh

the 2 more arcs going off

Only one mjolner will proc the LL+ARC+Discharge, It is possible to proc 2 mjolner but not possible with lightning strike or molten strike, You need a skill that uses both weapons.

Thnx for the answer well at least I Do Not have to spend EX to find out for my self now XD
I might have to level up another witch for this build, although my level 92 Scion is getting the job done as well. Went for a slightly more block-oriented build and I find that to be quite effective, and like others have said, it's great for Atziri runs. I just need to get more fragments. :P
"
Acrophony wrote:

I would say yes. U will see alot less discharge procs without it.
I really want to try this build out, but I don't have Shavronne's Revelation or acuity, Do you think its still viable and if so, do you have a suggestion for what to equip In those 2 slots. Cheers!
"
Reoxy wrote:
"
Acrophony wrote:

I would say yes. U will see alot less discharge procs without it.

Ok i change my opinion, i just tried it without volls amu and it works pretty well, dmg is lower though. And yes u can make this work without acuity or shav ring, u can check the VP version of the tree in the front page.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info