[2.0] Crit Mjölner - Stupidly Expensive and Fun. **UBER DOWN**

Atziri down 3 times in a row with a single death for popping the wrong flask. Also corrupted all lvl 20 gems and got 1 pof lvl 21 and a haste turning to vaal haste. Apex of sacrifice is a walk in the park with this build. And this is without block and shavs ring.

Now hoping for a mortal hope..
"
PsOfOs wrote:
Atziri down 3 times in a row with a single death for popping the wrong flask. Also corrupted all lvl 20 gems and got 1 pof lvl 21 and a haste turning to vaal haste. Apex of sacrifice is a walk in the park with this build. And this is without block and shavs ring.

Now hoping for a mortal hope..

totally agree just roll over Atziri i almost feel like i can do Atziri better then the Triple boss
Triple boss was always harder for me with other builds. Impossible in some cases.I find that with this build it's easier to leave the spike bitch last. 3 sec cwdt immortal call and a couple armor flasks do the job well. Atziri is like,just shut up and die bitch. I by no means am a great player but finally can farm atziri deathless.
"
PsOfOs wrote:
Triple boss was always harder for me with other builds. Impossible in some cases.I find that with this build it's easier to leave the spike bitch last. 3 sec cwdt immortal call and a couple armor flasks do the job well. Atziri is like,just shut up and die bitch. I by no means am a great player but finally can farm atziri deathless.

my Issue is remembering to keep my flasks active during the fight i die when i forget to use my flasks
RMT- The Build
"
katjezz wrote:
I'm A Troll - The Build

Fixed that for you

Go troll somewhere else you are bad at it. Thank you!
I did atziri with lvl 5 enhance now and i gotta say im just convinced that this build is even more stupidly good now. Killed atziri and bosses in record time.
IGN: Reoxy
Last edited by Reoxy on Sep 16, 2014, 4:56:05 PM
"
Reoxy wrote:
I did atziri with lvl 5 enhance now and i gotta say im just convinced that this build is even more stupidly good now. Killed atziri and bosses in record time.

XD excited to get my lvl 5 Enhance lol gona be alot of Vaaling lol
fuck i feel stupid. Bought lvl21 haste and cant even use it since it needs 157 dex and i got only 153 :/ Not gonna waste a nod just to use it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info