Chris does ALS Ice Bucket Challenge

Good stuff. Keep it up, guys.
Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way.
Nice. Proper ice bucket as well!
"I need more cold resist"

This made me spray soda all over my keyboard. I hope you're happy with yourself Chris.
Spoiler
Very, very encouraging to see people from all walks of life spreading awareness and joy all over. Unless you have someone in your life living with a debilitating disease, the implications of doing something as simple as dumping a bucket of cold water on your head will sadly be lost on some people. From those of us who do understand the massive impact that making someone who's sick smile and donating a bit of money can do towards eradicating diseases that plague our loved ones: A giant gamer thank you.
IGN: Daario__Naharis, Captain__Harlock, Paul__Atreides
Marty__McFly, Silk__Spectre. Kylo__Ren
"
Kid_Galahad wrote:
Very, very encouraging to see people from all walks of life spreading awareness and joy all over. Unless you have someone in your life living with a debilitating disease, the implications of doing something as simple as dumping a bucket of cold water on your head will sadly be lost on some people. From those of us who do understand the massive impact that making someone who's sick smile and donating a bit of money can do towards eradicating diseases that plague our loved ones: A giant gamer thank you.

+1

well said bro
"
GameLucky21 wrote:
We need an "Ice Bucket MTX" (crappy frozen metal bucket with eye holes cut out)
Donate all sale proceeds to ALSA. Give me this.

+1

I'd buy it

Edit: of course, we could just donate to ALSA without making the devs go through the hassle of making an ice bucket MTX.

Still, an ice bucket helmet skin would be hilarious.
Last edited by Prairie_Harpy on Aug 28, 2014, 1:16:00 PM
<3 ! :D
"iiiiiiiii neeed moooooar Cold Ressisttstssttsts" > Runs away!

- AHAHAHAHAHA Sure made me laught out loud here in my basement!
zzZzzzZzzZz
"
GameLucky21 wrote:
We need an "Ice Bucket MTX" (crappy frozen metal bucket with eye holes cut out)
Donate all sale proceeds to ALSA. Give me this.

agreed!

totally dug the two week charity race and that we could participate through mtx. do this again. it was fun. tho make a soft core league also, cuz i'm better at dying in this game then i am at staying alive ...

would love to see GGG take on several reputable charities / causes and run periodic events to support them. maybe you do this and i just haven't been around long enough to realize there is a pattern. (two data points a pattern does not make).

all to say, well done!

you get my vote in top ethical gaming company of the known world.
I am the stone that the builder refused.
~~~~~

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info