[PIG] Pigs Are Great: Casual guild focused on kindness, generosity, and helping new exiles [89/100]

Hey, I would like to join.
Sekibun is my IGN. I just started out, so any help/tip is appreciated.
Hi,
I'd like to join. I'm currently playing a lvl 72 Shadow IGN: Furbl and plan to play in the 1 week race tomorrow.

I live in germany and am playing off and on since the open beta. The reason i want to get into a guild more focused on beginners is that i had connection and desync issues to deal with and never got far past lvl 70.

I know the normal game quite well but know next to nothing about maps. With this character i only died because it was my own fault and had nothing to do with lag/desync/disc/slow comp .... anyway i can now play the game without having to fight my own computer :)

[EDIT]

lvl 75 now
IGN of the 1 week race char: FurblTOO
Last edited by Furbl on Nov 29, 2014, 4:33:21 AM
Hello,

I would like to join. I am in England atm so whenever you get the time message Pussy_Galore_

thanks.
Hey! I really want to join an active guild. I haven't played PoE for a year and now lvling some new chars and want to play with someone rather then doing it all alone.

IGN: wesStylle
*Oinks*
Last edited by wesStyle on Nov 28, 2014, 10:03:29 AM
hi I really want to join to an active guild I am a new player. it could be usefull to be in a guild. could you pls add me :) thank you.. my ign cemalezo
Hey! I am kind of new in this game and there is so much to learn. Would rather do it in a nice community. I'd like to join your clan.

IGN: sifirbeden
May you guys add me?
IGN: oblivion_xx
I was hacked more then a few months back, and so I quit playing. I'm a lvl 76 ranger and I remember how hard I worked to get there. But then it was gone in a flash and I was very discouraged and disappointed that nothing was done after I made a ticket so I quit the game. I then started to play FF14, and lets just say I'm bored of that game and would like to start playing POE again and would like to join PIG

My IGN : xXdotsXx
Hi! im interested in the guild, my ign is "EthansGonnaFuckingDie"
Im interested as well IGN MP_sniper

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info