1.2.0c Patch Notes and Supporter Pack Signed Art

Cannot wait to see what kind of art I'll get :D (PS I love the gemling queen and marauder)
Last edited by Jennfire on Aug 26, 2014, 7:01:21 AM
Patch sounds good, can't wait for the Artwork! :)
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
A Rhoa lifting a leg to pee on a dead zombie is the prized masterpiece.

"A Pee-fect Moment"
Last edited by DragonsProphecy on Aug 26, 2014, 9:12:36 AM
after the patch release i wisely decided to go on playing... it was around 8am that vaal oversoul in merciless decided it was a bad idea.

this game will always be beyond my skill.

rip my shadow... rip.
♦▲◄▼►▲♦ @Kadush ♦▲◄▼►▲♦
I really hope you haven't gotten the progression of the masters set in stone. Piling all the rewards on level 8 isn't good for us solo/self-found players.
Yay for supporter packs!I'm assuming in the email there will be details such as us supplying our name/address/etc and who to submit that to?
IGN- Vyvanne | Voxxvi (Tempest League)
Vyvanne's Odds and Bods Boutique - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1311497
"
Yay for supporter packs!I'm assuming in the email there will be details such as us supplying our name/address/etc and who to submit that to?

you need to state your name and address to support@grindinggear.com using the email you registered your account with.
:Thumbs Up: Legggo
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ
"
cronus wrote:
"

you need to state your name and address to support@grindinggear.com using the email you registered your account with.
Just did so, thanks!

Dat GGG response time. Emailed support, got a reply three minutes later. Big ups to you folks. Wish I could've afforded some of the supporter packs pre launch, ah well!
IGN- Vyvanne | Voxxvi (Tempest League)
Vyvanne's Odds and Bods Boutique - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1311497
Last edited by Vyvanne on Aug 26, 2014, 3:30:47 PM
So the signed physical goods are just gonna be printed copys or are you actually signing each one??
Also as a high end supporter why not be given a chance to choose the signature?
Zawanya - Corpse Exploder Extraordinaire (90+ witch)
Athexus - Speed Slasher (85+ dualist)
Zehjin - Immortal Reaver (85+ marauder)
Mizum - Facebreaking Fury (85+ marauder)
Today is tomorrow yesterday.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info