BETA CO-OP Videos

Hi all. I was recently given a Beta key by a very good freind of mine (Fireweaver), who is a keen player of video games and has a CO-OP chennal on youtube.
We will be doing a 3 player lvling up CO-OP, and posting the videos on Fireweaver's youtube channel.

Fireweaver: Our lord and benefactor :P. The videos will all be shown of from his perspective and he will be playing the Templar.

Voldex aka Jabbadaman: Voldex will be showing off his so called prowess with the duelist class.

Kallath: Thats me, "the life saver and heart breaker" of the grp, and I will be showing off the Witches skills.

Please feel free to leave comments and questions below or in fireweavers youtube channel and we shall endevour to answer you as quickly as possible as long as it does not breach the NDA set by the path of exile team

You can find the videos at:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Fireweaver?blend=8&ob=5#p/u

THERE NO DOUBT WILL BE SPOILERS IN THE VIDEOS

I would like to take a moment to thak the developers for allowing us to video there Beta, and for giving us the oppotunity of playing such a great game.

AND GUYS REMEMBER: This is a Beta and there are changes and things being added all the time, so what you see may not be a fair representation of how the final game will look.

Kind Regards Kallath
If it can be cheesed, it will be cheesed
Last edited by kallath on Oct 5, 2011, 1:05:16 PM
Haha, I already posted on the forums here Kallath, but I admit you did a much better job with the post than I did.

I will be uploading 2 more episodes of this as soon as I get home in just over an hour.

I hope you all enjoy it and I welcome any feedback.
if i had a key id love to join
You never know what the future holds mate. XD

With the first set of videos, we dont have the game sound. This is due to our own minor technical dificulties and not the game itself. Theese issues have been solved for the next set of videos, however our commentary works fine, YAY.

Kind Regards Kallath

p.s. srry fire, i didn't see your post. Oh well its all good i suppose
If it can be cheesed, it will be cheesed
nice video will u be doing more
I uploaded episodes 2-4 this evening, I will upload more tomorrow.
no

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info