[1.3] HvR's Crit Shockwave 3M Beyond Witch - Beginner Friendly - Atziri Down

how r u guys getting in the 30k-40k dmg range

my tooltip dps is 16k atm and i have pretty good gear
"
Basement wrote:

is your SWT level 20/21? that has the biggest effect. when i get my second void battery im sure i can get to 90+k.
Probably a silly question, but why there's so many Cast Speed nodes taken? Is SWT attacks faster if I'd stack up CSpd as much as possible?
Whats a good crit strike chance to shoot for? I'm at 20% and wondering thats good enough.
IGN- HeartUnderBladeShinobu

My shop http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1000958
Standard Shop http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/499992
so whats the best gem combo for a 6L? just 6ld my cod on torment
"
ODMas wrote:
"
Basement wrote:

is your SWT level 20/21? that has the biggest effect. when i get my second void battery im sure i can get to 90+k.

When i leveled up my shockwave totem from lvl 18 to lvl 19 my dps increased from 15,0k to 16,7k. I think this guy above is right.

With 20 or 21 swt gem, rest of gems lvl 20 with 20q. 7 power charges, vaal haste, all heralds and hatred i'm confident you can reach 30-40k range.
Last edited by kompaniet on Jan 6, 2015, 4:25:15 PM
My torment witch lvl 86

My items
Spoiler

Stats
4328 life
2836 mana
242 mana regen (enough for lvl 20 arctic armour i think)
21,4% crit chance (without power charges)
363% crit multi (without power charges)
16,7k dps (with only hatred and herald of ash nothing else)
can u guys with 30k+ dps show me your trees/gear ty
"
Basement wrote:
can u guys with 30k+ dps show me your trees/gear ty

Can i see your items?
modified tree for dual wands because yolosoftcore

Running Clarity, Hatred and HoT, was going to pick up Sovereignty to add Herald of Ash or Ice but can't be arsed to recolor sockets for my current setup.

Gear is 100% self-found, need better boots and helmet though, maybe I'll finally buy something.
Spoiler

Derped and killed Merc Alira so I only have 6 power charges, lvl20 Shockwave and Conc Effect(before I GCP flipped them) DPS was 19.6k/25.3k w/Inc Aoe, and 23.4k/32.9k using Crit Dmg instead.

Totem builds' passive playstle isn't my favorite and I'm too lazy to keep up power charges most of the time, but generally speaking the build is still pretty damn solid even after the crit multi nerf.

Have done up to hard 77 maps(don't have enough 78s to try), killed Atziri and trio effortlessly while double Vaal was slightly troublesome when they spammed ball lightning(don't have the DPS yet to burst them down quickly) though still very manageable. Only times I ended up dying was due to me being full retard or packet loss trolling from my ISP.

Overall - 8/8 gr8 nicebuild™ m8
Last edited by sushicide on Jan 8, 2015, 11:34:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info