New player needs build help from nice community <3

Hi, so ive just started playing PoE like a week ago, sucked up some info on forums and youtube, cleared the game once as marauder and want to play as scion (was my plan all along).

Now, initialy i was aiming for spectral throw aura build, but since both auras and st were nerfed last night, im thinking making classic caster is better idea.

Here comes where i need help, the build alone, i need to be flexible to try out spells and to be independent on items (found tabula rasa thou).

Patch 1.2 brought several changes in the tree, making me even more lost. I guess i should just go for passive mana regen, spell dmg, shield boost, elemental dmg and resists, maybe adding ci later on...

Could you guys throw some build ideas and hints at me? The more the merrier.
Try your own thing first, don't follow any builds. The game is more fun that way. You will more than likely need to start over when you get to the end of cruel or merciless, but you'll do better when you've personally found out what works and what doesn't.
IGN: Accountboundnamesplz
Thats not very helpful rly.... ive tried that with my marauder, i want something solid. Ofc i can tweak it to my taste, but i hate the thought of spending my time on something which turns out useless in the end.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info