My Appreciation for PoE

I am been a long time supporter for PoE since back in the CB days, and I always been supporting GGG's decision over the matter in how they run the game. I never once felt utterly disappointed about what GGG has done to the game. Of course, I felt some disappointment in the past from GGG's decision, and to some extent recently Frenzy nerf. Those disappointment tend to be more of an emotional standpoint, so I get caught in the moment.

Knowing that I have to clear any negative thoughts, so I can think logically and assess the reasoning behind GGG's decision for these changes. For all I know, these reasons can all be speculations, so in that aspect, maybe GGG is just encouraging to try out more builds out there, and at the same time explore the wonders of Wraeclast, and the changes that GGG have made to make Wraeclast feel......more alive.

Pretty much, this all comes down to my appreciation for GGG has done for PoE throughout the years, and I would like to thanks Chris for shaving his head, Mark for being so informative, Russell for being.........Russell, Qarl for being the balance guru, Support team for doing an awesome job in moderating the forum/game, and the rest of the GGG team for making this new expansion possible for us to play. I love you guys.

Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Aug 21, 2014, 2:55:02 AM
Now I feel I have to kill a kitten to balance out the fluffy Sh**. :P
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
Now I feel I have to kill a kitten to balance out the fluffy Sh**. :P

No, not the kitten. D:
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Your signature holds, however.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info