Steamwallet and SupporterPacks.

Is there any way to buy the FM SupporterPacks via the Steamwallet? Because i added 50 bucks for the Supporterpack but didnt find a way to buy em. Since via the site its only with paysafe etc etc , but i already added the money on the Steamwallet.

Thanks for help !
"
Ihbram wrote:
Is there any way to buy the FM SupporterPacks via the Steamwallet? Because i added 50 bucks for the Supporterpack but didnt find a way to buy em. Since via the site its only with paysafe etc etc , but i already added the money on the Steamwallet.

Thanks for help !

You can definitely purchase Points or Supporter Packs through Steam. Do make sure that you're capable of playing Path of Exile through the Steam Client though, as countries such as Russia and Singapore are unable to do so.

"
Chris wrote:
Steam users are able to buy either of the first two new Supporter Packs by pressing "M" in-game and clicking "Buy Points". Larger ones exceed the amount we can process on their service, but if you're interested in upgrading to a higher one, it can be done on our site. Go to your profile and you'll find a list of transactions that can be upgraded.

Last edited by xJuniel on Aug 20, 2014, 9:45:12 AM
Thanks mate. I boughtt it finally.

Previously i only searched in the various tabs but didnt find anything about supporter packs. But as you posted to me you have to press on "Buy Points" and there are the Supporterpacks avaiable.

And iam fine since iam from Greece so i can play easily PoE via Steam.

Thanks again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info