flameblast or dual shockwawe totems?

149–277 20lvl totem dmg...well they will buff it by 15% nothing big than there is flameblast

266–399 wich gonna be nerfed by 15% but still awesome skill not to mention each stage adds 110% fire dmg....i wanted try dual shockwawe totems but i think they gonna be alot lower dps than flameblast :( is the dual shockwawe totems viable endgame..>?
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
is the dual shockwawe totems viable endgame..>?

It was viable even before the damage buff but it required a somewhat specific build. 15% more damage isn't too much of a difference, but spell damage compatibility is, its damage output will skyrocket.

Anyway, the good and the bad...
Good: debilitating an deadly to melee enemies, very safe, doesn't require elemental penetration gems, cheap
Bad: requires a lot of increased area or it will knock enemies out of it too fast, awkward to kill ranged enemies with it as they don't try to go back in once knocked out, not overly tough so rooms full of ranged enemies can be hard to clear, multiple knockbacks desync a lot so you got no idea where your enemies are half the time (always carry some trap with you if you want to know the actual location of some especially bad mutha, I recommend conversion trap as it also makes breaching those ranged enemy rooms much easier)

On the other hand, flameblast will probably work as good as it always did and is much more fun to play, I was afraid they were also planning to reduce its cast speed, that would probably kill it, fortunately, they didn't.

Or you can combine the two, use a shockwave totem with added lightning, cold (or hatred aura) to trigger elemental equilibrium and keep enemies busy while you're charging flameblast. Equilibrium won't hurt totem's damage output much as the main part of its damage is physical and it will do wonders for your flameblast.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
hmm thnx ;p yeah i realy like flameblast what class do u think best suit for flameblast?
You kinda have to visit templar and witch areas for area nodes, so either of those two, nothing wrong with scion or shadow either, maybe mara if you want to be a little exotic.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
raics wrote:
You kinda have to visit templar and witch areas for area nodes, so either of those two, nothing wrong with scion or shadow either, maybe mara if you want to be a little exotic.

il go with templar i checked with offline skill tree its amazing i can easy acces marauder nodes and also templar have increased area radius and elem dmg and fire dmg and also i can takr few good nodes near scion damn cant w8 templar flameblast

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info