Sure.... Massive dps boost to ice spear but

Still going to clear slow as fuck.

Just saying.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Maybe, but Ice Spear is so beautiful.
I used it before - now my build might actually do decent damage, too. Really excited about the change to Ice Nova, too.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
Emmm, why not to go ice spear + cold to fire + elemental proliferation + lots of crit dmg and cast speed?
Permanently sorry for bad English :D
in my build of Ice spear, it wasn't amazing clear speed, but I could clear decently fast, with the new boost, If I could previously almost 1 shot mobs, now I'm going to be one shotting mobs. and with the way it works this means I can be hitting up to 15 mobs hit in a single cast. That's a decent clear speed right there.

Granted while it is 15 mobs on best case, you can still shotgun, and can clear faster than freeze pulse.
Or what about Ice Spear + Pyre build with the dps boost you should reach high numbers.
ice spear was good for freezing mobs with proliferation support attached,
the only other amazing thing about ice spear was it's mana cost.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Look at the patch notes. Cold to fire change is now 50% conversion across the board and percent cold added as fire, making it a more multiplier. Ice spear's base damage is going to be much closer to other spells, but its crit chance is way higher. The result of this is you can actually do an AoF build with it now that will do massive crits with massive ignites. Therefore AoF proliferation ice spear is now possible. You can keep an alternative version of it around for single target, it'll still be a really big burn.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info