[PoESkillTree 2.7.3] Data update and .build exporting

"
Vulpix0r wrote:
Is there a way to get this app working if my proxy is blocking poe website?

It should work without internet access as long as the assets in the Data folder are up to date. Do you get some kind of error? or any info in debug.txt?

We might need to update the assets that comes with the release, will check into that as well.
"
Slosh876 wrote:
not liking this new all grey or what ever shade of grey that is, whatever happened to the white version? Update plz if possible, ty in advance. O.O

I'm going to look into making it possible to choose between dark and light theme, but no promises yet :)
"
viperesque wrote:
Would it be possible to change the stat grouping a bit? It's always felt a bit wonky that, say, spell crit is under the spell tab and weapon crit is under the weapon tab, rather than both being under crit. Also melee damage (as opposed to melee phys damage) not being under weapon, mana and auras not getting their own tabs, charges not being way down the bottom because nobody every needs to look at that tab, probably loads more I can't think of off the top of my head.

Thanks for making this even more awesome. <3

It is possible and I think we will get to it sooner or later, but atm we are focusing on other parts of the app. But I will note this down.
"
SpaceOgre wrote:
"
viperesque wrote:
Would it be possible to change the stat grouping a bit? It's always felt a bit wonky that, say, spell crit is under the spell tab and weapon crit is under the weapon tab, rather than both being under crit. Also melee damage (as opposed to melee phys damage) not being under weapon, mana and auras not getting their own tabs, charges not being way down the bottom because nobody every needs to look at that tab, probably loads more I can't think of off the top of my head.

Thanks for making this even more awesome. <3

It is possible and I think we will get to it sooner or later, but atm we are focusing on other parts of the app. But I will note this down.

It is also possible to create your own filters by making 'group.txt' the format in that file should be
Filter Text, Group Name

I will look into moving the tabs around or atleast trying to get them moved by default
MTX Finder: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989787
QoL Updates Offline Skilltree Planner: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/996805
Buy me a coffee here :P https://www.paypal.me/EmmittJ
Another comment for the dislike of the metro black look. The original program in white was much easier to look at.
"
Enja_N wrote:
Another comment for the dislike of the metro black look. The original program in white was much easier to look at.

This is something that usually split people in two groups :)
But like I stated before I will look into the option to change between black and white from within the program.
"
Enja_N wrote:

Is it the color contrast between the text and the background or is it something else? It's easier to 'fix' something when you explain exactly why something is disliked
QoL Updates Offline Skilltree Planner: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/996805
"
SpaceOgre wrote:
"
Vulpix0r wrote:

It should work without internet access as long as the assets in the Data folder are up to date. Do you get some kind of error? or any info in debug.txt?

We might need to update the assets that comes with the release, will check into that as well.

The error time: 08/27/2014 09:07
Exception: System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (407) Proxy Authentication Required.
at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadFile(Uri address, String fileName)
at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadFile(String address, String fileName)
at POESKillTree.SkillTreeFiles.SkillIcons.OpenOrDownloadImages(UpdateLoadingWindow update)
at POESKillTree.SkillTreeFiles.SkillTree..ctor(String treestring, Boolean displayProgress, UpdateLoadingWindow update)
at POESKillTree.SkillTreeFiles.SkillTree.CreateSkillTree(StartLoadingWindow start, UpdateLoadingWindow update, CloseLoadingWindow finish)
at POESKillTree.Views.MainWindow.Window_Loaded(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)
at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.BroadcastEventHelper.BroadcastEvent(DependencyObject root, RoutedEvent routedEvent)
at System.Windows.BroadcastEventHelper.BroadcastLoadedEvent(Object root)
at MS.Internal.LoadedOrUnloadedOperation.DoWork()
at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.FireLoadedPendingCallbacks()
at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.FireInvokeOnRenderCallbacks()
at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.RenderMessageHandlerCore(Object resizedCompositionTarget)
at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.RenderMessageHandler(Object resizedCompositionTarget)
at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.Resize(ICompositionTarget resizedCompositionTarget)
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndTarget.OnResize()
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndTarget.HandleMessage(WindowMessage msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.HwndTargetFilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

"
Vulpix0r wrote:
"
SpaceOgre wrote:
"
Vulpix0r wrote:

Spoiler
The error time: 08/27/2014 09:07
Exception: System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (407) Proxy Authentication Required.
at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadFile(Uri address, String fileName)
at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadFile(String address, String fileName)
at POESKillTree.SkillTreeFiles.SkillIcons.OpenOrDownloadImages(UpdateLoadingWindow update)
at POESKillTree.SkillTreeFiles.SkillTree..ctor(String treestring, Boolean displayProgress, UpdateLoadingWindow update)
at POESKillTree.SkillTreeFiles.SkillTree.CreateSkillTree(StartLoadingWindow start, UpdateLoadingWindow update, CloseLoadingWindow finish)
at POESKillTree.Views.MainWindow.Window_Loaded(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)
at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.BroadcastEventHelper.BroadcastEvent(DependencyObject root, RoutedEvent routedEvent)
at System.Windows.BroadcastEventHelper.BroadcastLoadedEvent(Object root)
at MS.Internal.LoadedOrUnloadedOperation.DoWork()
at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.FireLoadedPendingCallbacks()
at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.FireInvokeOnRenderCallbacks()
at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.RenderMessageHandlerCore(Object resizedCompositionTarget)
at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.RenderMessageHandler(Object resizedCompositionTarget)
at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.Resize(ICompositionTarget resizedCompositionTarget)
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndTarget.OnResize()
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndTarget.HandleMessage(WindowMessage msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.HwndTargetFilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

You need the data folder. It's in the zip. All assets are up-to-date.
Last edited by Emmitt on Aug 26, 2014, 9:36:17 PM
"

You need the data folder. It's in the zip. All assets are up-to-date.

I have a data folder and I extracted the zip file twice, not sure what else to do.
Last edited by Vulpix0r on Aug 26, 2014, 10:25:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info