Iran in the 60s and 70s

Iram had dictarship at that time. And yeah the living standards were better. Post Muslim Brotherhood things started going backwards. But quetion is, should having a dictarship be the solution? Also do you beleive that the changes have nothing to do with US starting to interfere in the area around that time?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/417287 - Poutsos Flicker Nuke Shadow
"
Poutsos wrote:
Iram had dictarship at that time. And yeah the living standards were better. Post Muslim Brotherhood things started going backwards. But quetion is, should having a dictarship be the solution? Also do you beleive that the changes have nothing to do with US starting to interfere in the area around that time?

Meddling in other countries politics generally fucks things up for the population, its always about money.
"
Väkirauta wrote:
"
Poutsos wrote:
Iran had dictarship at that time.

And what did they have after the so called revolution? What idiology forces women to become nothing but a worthless piece of skin?

Nevermind.

It starts with an 'I' I think... can't remember. One of those good ol' Abrahamic religions. What a plague they've become.
Current IGN: TheBearerOfLight
Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."
Thanks CIA for purging these heathens and teaching them the way of Islam. Allahu akbar!

;)
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Väkirauta wrote:
"
Poutsos wrote:
Iran had dictarship at that time.

And what did they have after the so called revolution? What idiology forces women to become nothing but a worthless piece of skin?

Nevermind.

I despise that. I do not think their constitution at the time was ideal either. I do somwaht understand the situation though. Let me give an example. Here in Greece, post financial crisis, the ultra right wing party -golden dawn- basically constituted of new nazis, that beat up and even kill immigrants, has risen up to over 10%. Pre crisis, it was around 0.4%. Now imagine countries that have bombs falling on them for decades. Any form of crisis leads to right right wing and religious fanatisism. I do not think Islam on it;s own is the problem though. During Ottoman Empire, despite islam, there was complete freedom of religion. Moreover, greek orthodoz priests used to be some of the wealthiest and more powerfull people here. Also muslim Arabs, during medieval times that europe was flooded with religious fanatism and was going to hell, they made heavy advances in maths and medicine among others. The problem does not lie on any religion per se.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/417287 - Poutsos Flicker Nuke Shadow
Last edited by Poutsos on Aug 17, 2014, 10:19:57 PM
"
Xavderion wrote:
Thanks CIA for purging these heathens and teaching them the way of Islam. Allahu akbar!

;)

Those oil fields were more important than other peoples lifes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info