<BLÍSS> Recruiting Active & Social Members [NecropolisSC]

Any Character Name: CryAndCrit

How often do you play?:4-8 hours, 3-4 days a week

What do you expect from this guild?: A community to chat with, help and be helped. I'm a solo player but I still like to have a community to chat with.

Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: My stash tabs on standard would make you cry.

Other Information (Optional): I've played many leagues but still have a lot to learn. Probably won't use a microphone but can be active in text discord and guild chat.
Any Character Name:MemeyFireMan
How often do you play?:Daily
What do you expect from this guild?: Social/community aspect of PoE that I have yet to experience
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes, same
Other Information (Optional): Hoping for an active discord/real sense of community
Any Character Name: mine_your_metas
How often do you play?: Daily
What do you expect from this guild?: Social and hopefully to learn a lot
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes
Other Information (Optional):
Any Character Name: SolitoCaustis
How often do you play?: If I'm active during a league, 4-6+ hours a day.
What do you expect from this guild?: A fun social experience.
Other Information (Optional): I really understand where you are coming from. I've played PoE a lot in the past and really enjoyed playing it with friends. I've come from several other ARPG's like Diablo, Diablo 2, Diablo 3, Borderlands, Grim Dawn. One thing I always enjoy is playing these games with friends and when my friends start to drift away I usually lose interest or have to find new friends. I'm hoping to join a friendly community and have fun playing a new league in PoE.
Any Character Name: Kaguki_Wana_Fly
How often do you play?: 3-4h/day
What do you expect from this guild?: So lonely out there. Looking for someone to talk with
Other Information (Optional):
my name is Kaguki. feels free to add me
Any Character Name: Mi_Reina
How often do you play?: almost everyday or 30 hours a week
What do you expect from this guild?: to help on Lingo of the game and some help playing POE still new to POE.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: yes
Other Information (Optional): Right now am play Metamorph League and like to see how the next League looks like. am just getting tired of playing alone. thank you if i get accepted.
Interested.
Any Character Name: RankOneVortex
How often do you play?: Too much... 30ish+ a week
What do you expect from this guild?: A active guild that chats and likes to help others.
Other Information (Optional): Highest level character is 88, been playing since early 2018.
Any Character Name: Astraeus_MetaSummoner or Solarity_RoABarrageMeta

How often do you play?: 3-5 hrs/day (more on the weekends)

What do you expect from this guild?: Socializing with guildmates while learning more about POE. I started playing during Betrayal, most league challenges completed was 18/40, furthest content I've gotten to was AL6 Sirus and killing Elder and Atziri (no Uber Elder, Uber Shaper, or Uber Atziri), and 220+ depth in delve. I hope to learn enough from guildmates to surpass all that

Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Perfect. I only play SC temp leagues

Other Information (Optional): I gave up playing Dota 2 as my main game to play after work. I still play, just not as much as I used to. I also play Modern Warfare, and a bunch of 4x, rts, and strategy/management games.

I hope to hear from you guys soon!
Any Character Name: Privates
How often do you play?: 2 Months of every new league
What do you expect from this guild?: Some social interaction and the ability to help newer players by answering questions.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Lol standard..
Other Information (Optional): Several high level characters including one level 100 in Metamorph. Happy to help newer players with questions and with my friends now playing SSF, just looking for some people in the same league as me to talk/trade with. As a note, I likely won't be joining voice chat all that much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info