Jelly Donuts recruiting for beyond

<JELLY> Jelly Donuts

Looking for active players who plan on playing in the beyond league. We prefer to keep it beyond only just to prevent guild chat confusion. We are just starting up and have 10 guild tabs and are willing to pay for any guild hideout features that may be implemented. We have a teamspeak3 server as well. I'm looking forward to hopefully have active mapping groups in beyond in this guild.

Send me a pm or post in this thread if you are interested.

Leader IGN: WtbChaosRes
Co-Leader IGN: BallsofMF
Last edited by nixxykong on Aug 25, 2014, 2:28:35 PM
Last bumped on Dec 7, 2016, 3:22:31 PM
bump
IGN:AuraNugget
bump
bump
bump
bump
Hello there,

I'm planning to build a full supporter which focuses mainly on curses in early game and auras+conduit on top of that in mid- to endgame, and would like to play it in the new hardcore league for the extra kicks >:D

I'm yet searching for a group for beyond and probably the one or other advice about my build and progression; as I haven't played this game for a few months and do not have too much of an experience with hardcore leagues. That having been said, I can't wait to play with nice groups, since most of my gaming experience in path of exile was made solo so far.

My activity will strongly depend on one of my friends, with whom I am working on a large scale project at present, however the day after launch of the new leagues is kept free for 24h playing ;) (Being active on several evenings in the week, especially weekend, should be no problem as well)

If you still have spots in the guild, or whatever group you are forming for beyond (and don't mind dragging along a not-so-experienced player), please let me know with a reply =)

Greetings,

Hfg
What do you get when you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?
Last edited by Hfgbrzl on Aug 17, 2014, 6:59:13 PM
bump
ign: Terkypits

pm me on forum or ingame if I win.
bump

bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account: