Scion 10% health per second build

Have been playing standard for awhile and I figured why not give hardcore a try. Then I played hardcore and I realized I needed to look at how I was building my characters if I was going to survive. So for this build I pretty much threw out all of the typical damage nodes people take with the spectral throw builds and went almost completly into str. I dont have anything against them in fact you could use spectral throw with this build rather easily, I was just more focused on taking hits and living. So I focused on getting as much life regen/health/resists as I could in around 80 points with some armor and evasion nodes along the way for some bonus. Criticism welcome!

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABAdwB5wUtDF8UcRjbGbQb-iFgJd8nLyfVLOku_zH7Nug6s0CgROdGaUd-Sn1KyFBQU99USVW1WK9Y21uvXz9gS2VNZ6BodGo7apNuqnTtdPF4DXrvf-OC5ITZhO-HKYd2iq-QCpARlKCbWJuDnrmezaIPpBmkrKcwqBipbqvFrUq18ryfvoq-p768wA_BBMRYytPNJtBH0k3V7dhN2mLdDd-_45_vDvIv-ej8xQ==
Well the tree you used will be outdated in 4 days. Also the build you made is 100% garbage, well actually its not a build at all. You really should leave build designs to people who know what they are doing. Just being honest and hopefully you will learn from this.
IGN - RustyCannon
"
greenbully wrote:
Well the tree you used will be outdated in 4 days. Also the build you made is 100% garbage, well actually its not a build at all. You really should leave build designs to people who know what they are doing. Just being honest and hopefully you will learn from this.

I'm not sure how the hell is is supposed to learn anything from your comment GB.

OP, The reason people use the Elemental Damage nodes/buffs is because the Scaling at the end (lvl 20 gems) makes them super overpowered. By not using the elemental buffs, high attack speed, and focusing on taking hits instead of giving them is three of the short comings from this post. Had you chosen the later, everything would die in a few spams of you spectral throw as long as you have 3 elements, curse, and high attack speed -- before they even attack you.

If you managed to level up to 80 points, how long did that take and was it fun? In a few days the game will be updated and the skill tree will completely change, skills will be nerfed, and all the builds will have to change.

well as I said im my origonal post I was not trying for a high dps build, which everyone seems to go for now a days. The build does not involve spectral throw at all. BUt yeah i guess your right the tree will change so i will have to revise the build. Oh and yes its actually really fun build imo i got to around 50ish points in a day in a half of play. 12 hours roughly but I do full clears on the maps and im taking my time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info