Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Can delete

:S
Last edited by terrex on Sep 12, 2014, 4:51:44 PM
Save a point for 33 point bow build if u just go straight to the right =D
"
lPeeps wrote:
Save a point for 33 point bow build if u just go straight to the right =D

Swooooosh! Nice!
axe below 90min
sword for above
quickstep is a must have, the str nodes aren't necessary (gilded axe is 64 req I think)
bow build
unless you pull some crazy rng I don't see it happening
"
Pam wrote:
axe below 90min
sword for above
quickstep is a must have, the str nodes aren't necessary (gilded axe is 64 req I think)
bow build
unless you pull some crazy rng I don't see it happening

Thanks a lot for this Pam.

Went through and tidied up the list a bit, fixed the inaccurate numbers regarding passives / level and made Quickstep a standard for the builds.
Last edited by terrex on Aug 15, 2014, 7:21:02 PM
have you considered DW cleave?
"
mallow wrote:
have you considered DW cleave?

Nope but I have considered cleave itself as an option. Need to do test runs. I really really hope cleave isn't the best option for Ranger but it could potentially be with the ST nerf again.
Have you tried going ranger tree to shadow? So many nodes over there now.
"
Rithz wrote:

Might be onto something here. Added projectile damage notes for the builds and I think the best route to get the damage passives up there. Let me know what you think. Can just control + F shadow
"
terrex wrote:
"
Rithz wrote:

Might be onto something here. Added projectile damage notes for the builds and I think the best route to get the damage passives up there. Let me know what you think. Can just control + F shadow

Transition to Shadow area is pretty smart since you aren't limited to physical weapons anymore on the off-chance you never get a belt (vanilla) or fuck up on crafting (D:C).

At least, its safer than rushing for specific weapon nodes and never finding the base for it until too late.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info