[2.2] Guide for Life based Crit Dagger Reave

"
Is there any other good gloves to use? Or whats the important things to look at?

Get legacy Maligaro's or rare gloves with iAS + either Accuracy or Leech (besides the standard life and res mods).

"
Badass_Bunny wrote:

Anyway I cap out crit while dual cursing and still having 52k DPS. My pDPS is 27k so with 5% Life Leech I'm not sure if I'm leech capping. The rings I've been using were given to me by a friend who ran ele crit something. So I would be better off with getting Flat Phys and accuracy on my rings?

BTW I loose 20k DPS with Rat's Nest so I really don't wanna do that since it would feel so inferior.

EDIT: Also I do plan to get Fencing by level 90

Unequipping Maligaro's will never result in halfing your DPS, something must have gone wrong here.
Flat Phys + Acc rolls are more important than WED for this build, since these rolls get scaled by the passive tree a lot more (with optimal Bis ring having all 3 mods ofcourse).

"
Gensou wrote:

My problem: DPS. It feels lackluster. I'm feeling pretty tanky, except those random times when I get 100 to 0'd through IC. It just feels like I should have more than 45k dps, more like 50-60k. Also, mana issues are a thing. 15 mana/sec regen just doesn't suffice. What would you say my weakest link as atm?

Get a Dagger with higher crit chance. Sub 9% is far to low, I have no idea how you want to reach crit cap with that. I personally used Demon Dagger/ Platinum Kris base to get higher crit rolls. A slower Weapon will also resolve some of your mana issues.
Many of your gems are still lv 17 and without 20% quality, so there is still much potential in that area. You also should try to replace the Havoc Grip ring.
Pupicitas: lv. 100 Shadow
[2.1] Guide for Life based Crit Dagger Reave Shadow: /994474
EU Officer of Umbra Exiles: /732431
Uhm I have to unequip my Abyssus not Maligaro's(which I'm not even using since I'm crit capped without them) and Abyssus is a hell of a DPS boost.
The DPS increase of Abyssus is misleading, since without it you could drop Life leech gem and VP, which would result in a significant DPS boost on it's own and would at the same also negate the nasty extra dmg penalty.
"
candoerfer wrote:
The DPS increase of Abyssus is misleading, since without it you could drop Life leech gem and VP, which would result in a significant DPS boost on it's own and would at the same also negate the nasty extra dmg penalty.

I've spec'd out of Vaal Pact since even tho it did seem like more risky Bino's Regen is incredible and I've died 3 times since I did that however none of the deaths were cause of Abyssus but more because of me just missplaying or popping the wrong flask(I died to CB at 88 I'm ashamed). Anyway perhaps you missed it earlier but I did drop Life Leech gem in favor of Increased Critical Strikes so I can easily cap crit so right now I'm using Reave>Faster Attacks>Multistrike>Weapon Melee Damage>Increased Critical Strikes.

I've also been able to 6l a Lightning Coil with 8 fuses which is probably the biggest RNG win for me ever but I'm holding off on using it for the moment since I want to gather up currency to get good enough gear to use it.

The points I've used to spec out of Vaal Pact were spent on picking up Fencing.

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAaoz1b8gUotmw2Ba_jDYHY8u95oFVS2HiJpWxs7VIpn_tQXBSKgvz6l3ycNWJ02NDDkjb50cG8uGOipfQ225W9dh2feMs4axmuT7C7LTF1CMFtdaKfyswfFFHjb8k_edUXkWS8_rrTZIj9o19lWYEsUxgo4rveu4O_rp9ddN-5wp46wqbSn3jn4d2Z6D8xYDhtxc4luJeWW1fmG6qSsg_JypNFSAs6d0N_grYvTWStfJHfr02ZU2-pxm0ytOE2ZAbEZZwVpoT29RJUfDVlS4HHp2qYqxsjA==

That is my current tree, I feel like I'm done with getting damage nodes and I should just pick up life from now on or do you maybe think there are better options to pick up.
You did not take Heartseeker in the Tree you linked, but that was probably just a misclick. Apart from that there are no other mandatory DPS nodes. Lightning Coil is a very strong chest (especially since you are using acrobatics) and probably the only chest I would ever use Abyssus with.
"
candoerfer wrote:
You did not take Heartseeker in the Tree you linked, but that was probably just a misclick. Apart from that there are no other mandatory DPS nodes. Lightning Coil is a very strong chest (especially since you are using acrobatics) and probably the only chest I would ever use Abyssus with.

Actually I haven't picked up Heartseeker since I just felt that it is somewhat of an overkill especially when I get 110 life from a single 5% life node in the tree. I'm really loving the build since so far I've been able to kill Academy boss in 2 seconds with it and the only boss that I've not been able to do so far was Crematorium because that Rain Of Fire just stuns too hard and does too much damage, tho I attribute that to my lack of skill. One of the most amazing things about this build is that I was able to one shot the Courtyard bosses with a 5l Vaal Cyclone which is ridiculous...
"
Badass_Bunny wrote:
Actually I haven't picked up Heartseeker since I just felt that it is somewhat of an overkill especially when I get 110 life from a single 5% life node in the tree. I'm really loving the build since so far I've been able to kill Academy boss in 2 seconds with it and the only boss that I've not been able to do so far was Crematorium because that Rain Of Fire just stuns too hard and does too much damage, tho I attribute that to my lack of skill. [...]

Heartseeker gives 25% Crit Multi which is quite significant. If you want more survivability I would rather take the skill node and ditch Maligaro's than skilling life nodes instead.
For Crema Boss swap in saffel's and + surgeon's ruby flask he should become quite easy.
"
candoerfer wrote:
"
Badass_Bunny wrote:
Actually I haven't picked up Heartseeker since I just felt that it is somewhat of an overkill especially when I get 110 life from a single 5% life node in the tree. I'm really loving the build since so far I've been able to kill Academy boss in 2 seconds with it and the only boss that I've not been able to do so far was Crematorium because that Rain Of Fire just stuns too hard and does too much damage, tho I attribute that to my lack of skill. [...]

Heartseeker gives 25% Crit Multi which is quite significant. If you want more survivability I would rather take the skill node and ditch Maligaro's than skilling life nodes instead.
For Crema Boss swap in saffel's and + surgeon's ruby flask he should become quite easy.

I don't use Maligaro's. I do realize that Heartseeker is a great node but right now I feel like more HP is useful since I have about 5150 Life and I'd really like to go over that 6k , I will definitely pick it up in a level or two. Anyway thanks for all the tips and help and really nice build you made.
Really nice build, leveling was easy and can't wait until I can use bino's ( currently using a crap rare I'm lvl 60)

I only have around 2k life, is this because of my crappy gear?
Spoiler

Also, whenever I use vaal reave to get 8+ stacks, I usually lose them pretty fast. i bought some okay 30 move speed boots but I still lose them quite a bit. is there any way I can fix this?
could you post what potions you are currently using?
ign : Svensk

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info