Lowlife Spectral Throw Passive Tree (Work in Progress)

IGN: Ciridae
Professional Banana Thrower
Last edited by argetlam134 on Aug 14, 2014, 6:10:11 AM
True Strike (80 CC, 10 CM) for 3 nodes near Scion start looks interesting too.
Might be better than Flaying (54% phys, 19AS) for 4 nodes.
IGN: Clif_PewPew
Last edited by Clif4D on Aug 14, 2014, 5:31:51 AM
"
Clif4D wrote:
True Strike (80 CC, 10 CM) for 3 nodes near Scion start looks interesting too.
Might be better than Flaying (54% phys, 19AS) for 4 nodes.

Yes you are completely right. I forgot about those nodes. In fact I think that if you get rid of From the Shadows and add True Strike and Unnatural calm you get another solid alternative. Flaying is another thing you could consider dropping as well. Maybe for more ES or Crit depending on what you are looking for.
Last edited by argetlam134 on Aug 14, 2014, 5:46:58 AM
Last edited by Clif4D on Aug 14, 2014, 5:56:47 AM
Last edited by Clif4D on Aug 14, 2014, 6:01:37 AM
"
Clif4D wrote:
You should definitely get +1 power charge and duration instead of 20 int, near Assasination :)

Good catch, updated.
If I update my own tree i get about 350% ES? wtf lol. That's freaking nuts lol. Will have about 9K ES easily might even hit 10K :).

But we have to see on the DMG, have yet to change my spec to physical and without snapshot. I hope I can make it work but might not bother while the new leagues are up.
"
Ruffneck058 wrote:
If I update my own tree i get about 350% ES? wtf lol. That's freaking nuts lol. Will have about 9K ES easily might even hit 10K :).

But we have to see on the DMG, have yet to change my spec to physical and without snapshot. I hope I can make it work but might not bother while the new leagues are up.

Yea there are a lot more ES options available. What I appreciate the most is the awesome amount of crit on the tree. I'm seeing atleast 90% increased crit chance compared to the current tree for LL ST.
Witch seems a bit better point effective, what do u think about this?
I know its a bit more skill points (118 points) but I would take the path to the 16% spell node in the middle as last (-4 points). I also think that the build highly benefits from flasks but if anybody would rather drop them it would be another -3 points.

And how is it with Pain Attunement and Ondars?
Last edited by jaksna on Aug 20, 2014, 1:23:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info