v1.2!! OMG...ARC-15%....Ice Spear+87% !?

"
"
Asphyxor wrote:
Anyone got info on:

Spell totem,
Flame totem,
Detonate dead?

For flame totem,
huge mana cost reduced from 64 to 51 at lvl 20. Damage remained the same.

Thanks, sounds good :o

"
wagdemol3 wrote:
Spell Totem?
without Totemic Zeal + next nodes (34% casting speed) maybe a buff of -30% to -20%? -50 Damage is good, despite the 1.5 seconds the spark to keep it useless. If no change Spell Totem, using "Ancestral Bond" + skill only viable Incinerate, arc with AB totem that is hardly used today(only MF build), with the nerf arc will be less used.

Yeah I think a buff to spell totem is justified, even a quality change would be nice.
Flame totem is so much better overall, I dont see the reason for the disparity.
IGN: Asphyxir
"
gilrad wrote:
FYI, you can see changes to uniques and gems by looking through the trade section to the Garena TW forums.

Awesome, thanks!
any word on elemental hit? always wanted to build something aroud that skill but looks like a waste of time.
self found league fan

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/324242/page/1

"
gilrad wrote:
FYI, you can see changes to uniques and gems by looking through the trade section to the Garena TW forums.

Thank you, took a while to find it!
Anyone wondering Lvl1 Spell Totem is identical to the old version.
Though it has more text on it that I rly cant translate =p
IGN: Asphyxir
Last edited by Asphyxor on Aug 16, 2014, 8:08:33 PM
Dual Strike nerfed: "deals 90% of base damage" ...
Edit: Actually, nevermind. PoE wiki needs to update Dual Strike since it does not show it deals 90% base damage.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Aug 17, 2014, 6:21:41 PM
Any information about minion gems since snapshotting is removed? thought there would be changes, too...
are casters outperforming CoC/mjolner?
Last edited by andrehbg on Aug 17, 2014, 2:19:38 AM
"
andrehbg wrote:
are casters outperforming CoC/mjolner?

There's no way that in ~24 hrs people would have the gear to run a true low-life coc mjolnir.
Cold to fire seems to have changed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info