Does "+Mace Damage" apply to ALL maces?

^
I just need some kind of confirmation. The points I'm looking at say "X% increased physical damage with Maces and Staves"
Does this mean it also applies the same buff to two handed maces and scepters as well?
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
Voljub wrote:
^
I just need some kind of confirmation. The points I'm looking at say "X% increased physical damage with Maces and Staves"
Does this mean it also applies the same buff to two handed maces and scepters as well?

It applies to all weapons that are considered a mace - so yes, 2H or 1H doesn't matter.
"
"
Voljub wrote:
^

It applies to all weapons that are considered a mace - so yes, 2H or 1H doesn't matter.

Oh good! I just wanted to be sure. my build switches back and forth between a hammer/shield and a 2h maul. Many thanks!
I just had to post here.

Are all maces maces? Why of course not some are MACES
IGN - PlutoChthon, Talvathir
Was wondering the same thing. I also switch back and forth between a 1H mace + shield and a 2H mace.
Last edited by Lenox2288 on Aug 14, 2014, 10:55:59 AM
1H clubs/hammers/etc are maces.

2H mauls/sledgehammers/etc are maces.

Sceptres are maces.

Staves are NOT maces.
Last edited by Incompetent on Aug 20, 2014, 7:29:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info