level10 pvp # vlld

with the new crafting system level 10 pvp will be pretty great i think..

no support gems at level 10
many spells to be boosted twice with corruption mod and empower
melee will probably hold the upperhand but maybe the pvp formula will help with casters

spells/traps/melee/bow/elebow/elemelee/puncture/EE heaps more all viable
perandus probably way op but who cares
when the update hits im going to play sc ladder and finish a caster/bow and melee character
there are plenty of what i think could be viable builds using 15 stat points

hopefully a few will try it out, could be alot of fun
Last edited by exmse on Aug 11, 2014, 2:04:49 AM
es based builds with ek seem pretty OP at that level we tried it lol
I feel like support gems make it fun tho no? Support gems add another layer so that build diversity increases and mana management is harder. Then again I did make a lvl 1 pvper so who am I to doubt this :P
IGN: @GreenDude
"
Lordsidro wrote:
es based builds with ek seem pretty OP at that level we tried it lol

how extensively have you tested things? i cant imagine this being the case now
Have you considered level 1 pvp instead? No its not the most diverse format, but its a very silly and fun diversion from "normal" LLD if that's what you are looking for.

There is something about having a ridiculously OP level 1 character that really appeals to me :)

Get someone to rush you through all of Normal difficulty so you can pick up the free passives and bandit reward - this also gives you access to Sarn arena for level 1 FFA SMACKDOWN!!!!!!

Here is some more inspiration:

(yeah i linked my swag redbeak, you jelly?????)
I made a lvl 1 duelist, put on a bunch of unique items and proclaimed myself as king of lvl 1 pvp and am yet to be dethroned MUAHAHHA

That being said I did manage to defeat some lvl 12-16 guys :P. Its pretty hilarious

Edit. Cant wait to get some passive points to become even more OP.

Edit 2. MMMMMM that alt art redbeack is so fucking sexy. I regret not participating in the first season of racing at all.
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
Last edited by andkamen on Aug 12, 2014, 7:59:04 PM
im not really interested in level 1 as options seem incredibly narrow, kinda pointless

level 10 seems to be very diverse and somewhat balanced
lv 10 tournament next league? its gona happen!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info