Gear (DONT post a comment here!) (Part of a guide.)

The Axe:

The Base Gilded axe comes with a 1.25 APS,which is quite a bit more compared to the Brass Maul. (1.10 APS)

On top of that, the base damage of the Gilded Axe is nearly the same as the Brass Maul, but with the higher aps it Means that is is more ideal to scale Gilded with attack speed, and that the gilded axe benefits even more from having a attack speed mod than a brass maul would. The Gilded Axe also requires level 28 instead of level 27, making it sligthly better.

As u can see damage of the linked axe above is 145-210 PD. A Geofris Baptism has 134-202 PD with quality 20, which is lower damage, and on top of that you are stuck with the 1.1 APS.

The only thing that Geofris has over the Axe, is the flat Cold dmg, but it is nearly useless for LLD and it also scales bad with the low attack speed of geofri. Also, the stun duration increase on geofri is nearly useless in LLD.

Finaly, the splitting strikes axe cluster offers insane damage boost for 5 points. (72 PD with axe and 2 attack speed.) Mace nodes cant match this one.

The problem: Getting a axe (gilded for lvl 28.) with more PD than Geofri is INSANELY hard, but because you have an attack speed advantage over Geofri, you can still get very high damage with a worse Axe.

Belt:

Quite an obvious choice, but on top of being the best belt for getting DPS with phys builds in LLD, this belt also scales better with the fast attack speed of Gilded Axes, because the 10-20 pd applies faster than with Geofri,and still receives 150 damage multiplier from Heavy Strike. There is also the Magnate, but really dont bother with using that.

On other gear like chest and helm etc, get life, resists and get it capped. Not much to say here. Ring should be the same, but try to get some mana!! With enough mana u can run hatred to Chill players while not having too many mana problems. (Can survive with 1 mana flask for most sitations.)

Amulet needs to have Int so that u can run the Animate Guardian with Leer Cast and Dying Breath on the Guardian. Along with shackles of the wretched.

Boots: Getting 20 ms is quite important, but it is also hard, so 10 ms with good resists and life is ok.

annoying Gloves: for Gloves there are alot of options. Personaly I just try to get tanky gloves with more attack speed and resists,
but u could also use Asenaths Gentle Touch, which should solve ur int on amulet problem so that you can run any amulet and not be forced into specific ones. (With int.)

But, you can corrupt rare gloves to have temporial chains or vulnerability on hit, this requires ilvl 30 on the gloves. This is extremely hard to do though.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Vaal_Orb

Gear just for fun:

= 0.19 APS with ur two handed axe if u use Multistrike.

Didn't say please.
Reminds me how i never used inc acc or inc melee phys on full life. Gotta put them to use once i hit up the expansion when its out.
inb4 this becomes the most commented on thread in PoE history <3
Nice one.

But your guide is game related and does not belong in OT. Posting anything here will be responded to and probably poorly.

I glad you wish to help others, but again it doesn't belong here. And had you asked nicely instead of bluntly to not respond, I could have respected that. I would have reported it to have it moved to the proper page, but otherwise left it alone.

Now....I think your last post fits our sentiments pretty well.
"
Moonyu wrote:
Nice one.

But your guide is game related and does not belong in OT. Posting anything here will be responded to and probably poorly.

I glad you wish to help others, but again it doesn't belong here. And had you asked nicely instead of bluntly to not respond, I could have respected that. I would have reported it to have it moved to the proper page, but otherwise left it alone.

Now....I think your last post fits our sentiments pretty well.

Fine. Request that it gets removed to PvP feedback.

Plently of people made posts here that were not commented on. The point is that this thread is not meant to be commented on, so it would actually be nice if it could get locked by a mod.

My last post was more meant as a joke, not an offense.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info