Marauder 1h mace shield stun aura

so this is the marauder build that I am thinking about

lvl 75

approx 123% increased life

lvl 100

Some of the questions that I have are is it viable to run auras and use a blood gem for main spells?

Is it better to pick up int i need from passive trees (savant, versatility, +10 int) or expect to get them from gear. (I could move 3 points around and get +50 int from passives at lvl 75)
I need int for tempest shield, and purity.

Is it worth it to put points into passive skill for stun threshold, stun chance?

I have been reading as well that physical damage nodes cost a lot of passive points and its viable to stretch for more +life and expect damage to be done through support gems.
Is this true? and does this apply to mace damage, fire damage with weapons, attack speed, 1 hand damage, etc?

and should i get unwavering stance and remove all the block, stun recovery nodes that i have?
i do not know much about the amount of evasion that you can naturally have and if its worth giving up.

and what choices are good for bandits quest? the only one that I see as a possibility is the +1 endurance charge.

Any help would be appreciated.
Im using a similar build but with aura share for party members (conduit ) and some modification to what u done/will do.

Add me in game and we can talk , im not that active on forum.

Deenmaur add

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info