Request: Barrage MTX/improved visuals with wands.

I really enjoy playing dual wand barrage, even though it's kind of bad (fingers crossed for the new wand passives). The only thing that bothers me about it is that the barrage-attack-flash-thing seems to have been made specifically for bows. As a dual wander you'll notice that the flash is actually behind the head of your character, rather than anywhere near the wands...

Spoiler

I'd ideally like a from-scratch mtx that replaces the default projectiles with something a little more interesting, and had a on-attack effect that worked better with the amazing dual-wand animation barrage has. Possibly a vapor cloud that formed around your character, then condensed and channeled forth to form the projectiles (seems like that could work with bows as well). You could do a really nice subdued-yet-interesting spirit torrent effect, similar to the lightning-spirits skill dominus uses.

(Issuing ebony spirits from your wands would look so much better than having a strobe light floating behind your head)

At the very least, I'd like to see the flash-thing modified when using dual wands, so that it's no longer behind your character's head. I'd be fine with it being straight up removed from wands, if that was easier (it's a weird effect in my opinion).
Last edited by ComradBlack on Aug 8, 2014, 2:12:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info