will it work? marauder/templar builds super hp

Last edited by ruzga on Aug 6, 2014, 12:24:59 PM
For what it's worth https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgEAxthYYz38Xz_2SIzPvJ_vDicv45-gtPMG-6qnCBpsna4ZheNqNukkqhcv-tJV1mTngKTz3fAfogAEsxRN2t2QVcAaZp4aOKeEFm9Vxs9l0NCPRvcycqmsqlnzpzAYkVBHFCChbbnNcrvsODKJV-KE72EhGlVkozboAecFLWBLeu907RjbdPEhYECgKaVOKluvSn2Hdmeg_MXdDVpI7_Aj9u4OVvpsFs5x_EuD2xUgLOkQ8K-i-OsUceoYRIHxiidPJJv3TYCKditBdMEE

has 102 points spent as well, same keystones and 368% max life. In all seriousness I think 300% is enough and after that I would prefer investing in other defensive stats (block, max resists, more buff/aura nodes and running purities) if you want to get tankier (of course if there is some life along the way: grab it -- I know I usually can't resist).

Viability: I don't know. It could work out if you run haste/hatred/grace (maybe in an alpha's howl?) but I doubt it will be that great. You could also look into ZiggyD's Scion/shadow EK build. It seems to be pretty tanky and scale from auras substantially as I recall.
But then I think you are better off starting as witch or maybe shadow due to the aura clusters and since there is no spell damage in the bottom of the tree whatsoever.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info