Skyforth's Free Starter pack for new players

Status = Exams

Giving back to the community

I first started a noob like everyone else. Struggle, I did as I attempted to progress through this wonderful game Path of Exile. I was given help when it was most needed, by average players who were kind enough to take a little bit extra of their time to help a new guy out. It's been a long time since i first started and I was lucky to get help when I needed it. I was given gems, a bit of currency and some advice to the game which allowed me to enjoy the game so much more. I stuck around eventually started playing more and more to the point where i have now I've built the empire of wealth i have now. I started from rock bottom, and without the help of those who gave to me, I would never have reached where i am now.

As a result I feel inclined to give back, where i was once given, I shall return. Path of Exile is the best game I've ever played, and i hope to pass on the experience i first had along to others.

Many people feel inhibited and thwarted from the vastness and complexity of this game, which isn't made any easier by a streak of bad luck and the feeling of doom when you hit a brick wall.

So, for veterans with friends who are new, or recommend this game to others please send them here and I shall help when i'm free.

Please remember this is for new players, to allow them to progress easier and enjoy the game more until they can get better gear themselves.

CONTACTING ME IN GAME

IGN: Kaiserin

Type @Kaiserin to whisper me.

Rules

• You must be on standard league as that is where I am.
  • I'll give you 10 chaos and 10 alchemy to spend on gear, gems and upgrades.
  • I will take a look at each account so no sneaky sneaky.
  • YOU MUST BE LEVEL 25 FOR ME TO TRADE YOU!!!
  • Qualify - See below

Qualify

You must meet this requirements

• If you're a brand spanking new account, I'll won't give you initially, but after 5 days and i see progress, you'll get your reward and a 5L weapon or armour.
    How to post on this thread.
  • No account not older than 1 month
  • No characters over level 60
  • Not be a dickhead yea?

Chaos remaining

5 Link Weapons

I will probably update this a couple times when it runs out.

Spending your currency.

1. Go to poe.xyz.is and select standard
2. Set buyout only
3. Set online only
4. If there are a lot of results, click the currency icon to sort by cheapest
5. Spend wisely

You can also choose to save it and spend it later.

Other links for beginners

ZiggyD's Beginner guides playlist.

I'll do what i can, but i can't satisfy everyone! I hope you enjoy the game as I did, and even if you don't take interest make sure to try again another time!

Take care :)
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Last edited by Skyforth on Oct 19, 2014, 12:11:46 AM
Veterans.

If you have 5Links that you would never use, I'll gladly distribute them out.

If you have a lot, just pass me the armours. They are better because it gives players a nice goal of X level so they can keep playing on. Since armours are basically universal, and sooooo many of you guys are giving me these links it'll help them a lot!
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Last edited by Skyforth on Aug 4, 2014, 10:25:01 AM
reserved
reserved
IGN: VinEye

I think what your doing is great, i only recently started playing a few days ago, sadly i missed the opportunity to buy the supporter packs by a few days. A little extra help with gear would be greatly appreciated =)
"
frozensinx wrote:
IGN: VinEye

I think what your doing is great, i only recently started playing a few days ago, sadly i missed the opportunity to buy the supporter packs by a few days. A little extra help with gear would be greatly appreciated =)

sure pm in game.
Last edited by Skyforth on Aug 4, 2014, 8:50:49 AM
Free bump for a long time friend and great cause.
ign: flumie
/357218 -- Store
/1195032 -- <ZZZ> Sleepless Guild Thread -- 90+ AUS players in STD recruiting!
I will check, I may have some 5L in stash dust ... (maybe white but well, it can be alched )
IGN TylordRampage
Usually online from 16:00 to 23:00 CET
Last edited by LivingSnack on Apr 5, 2023, 6:20:14 PM
I gave away lots of good stuff,including 6 links,i wish i have gave them to you since you do proper selection,i just threw everything in Coast Normal and spammed chat.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info