Wings of Entropy and Weapon FX MTX

Will a weapon effect MTX, such as the lightning weapon that's on sale right now, affect both weapons shown in each hand for a character wielding Wings of Entropy? I realized that during a skin transfer, only one of my weapons was affected and I'm wondering if it's the same case for MTX weapon effects.
I am also currently wondering the same thing right now. When I applied the blood reaper skin to wings of entropy I was left with the blood reaper in one hand and the other "wing" of entropy in the off-hand. I would really be interested in getting the flaming weapon effect but if it only effects one of the two weapons then that would kind of suck...
Id like to answer but I really dont know. That weapon has some crazy issues with the way it was hackely put into the game. Maybe ask in general or something. Im sure they will have the answer.
I like all the fluffy animals[img]http://i.imgur.com/mO8dR.png[\img]
y im slept?
I tried applying the Infernal and Lightning Weapon Effect and it affects both the main and off-hand part of Wings of Entropy.
My supporter items: Victario's Charity and The Forsaken
Funny thing with WoE is skin transfer, it only effects the mainhand part of the weapon. Some people run around with The Blood Reaper in mainhand and WoE offhand.
"
Kussler88 wrote:
Funny thing with WoE is skin transfer, it only effects the mainhand part of the weapon. Some people run around with The Blood Reaper in mainhand and WoE offhand.

I am one of those people. And I hate it. But I like it better than the base WoE art, so I'm gonna stick with it. I posted a bugfix thread about it a while back and never got a reply from anyone, but I'll say my point again: GGG plz fix.
Dualwielding Bloodreaper would be damn sexy indeed! I would instantly make another WoE char simply to get the awesome look if skin transfer will ever work that way for WoE.
11.02.2013 - 11.02.2017: four year PoE anniversary!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info