The Winner is..... MASTERS OF THE ARENA [Name of the Standard HLD Tournament]

The winner of the strawpoll and the name of the upcoming Standard HLD Tournament is Masters of the Arena.

Results
IGN: BaiBhai | BhaiBhai | Bhailo

Last edited by Bhai on Aug 5, 2014, 11:20:35 PM
Dude make it so you can check off multiple options. There are a bunch of great ones!
IGN: @GreenDude
fixed!

Font makes it look like "Sam's Elite"

I was like: who the hell is sam?
I guess take this seriously! and Mudflat Madness doesnt quite go togheter huh?

I think that with the new update being called "forsaken masters" -master of arena would be good option that sounds slightly better if it was "masters of arena"
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
Last edited by andkamen on Aug 4, 2014, 3:06:27 AM
"
andkamen wrote:
I think that with the new update being called "forsaken masters" -master of arena would be good option that sounds slightly better if it was "masters of arena"

agreed!

if it ends up being picked, will make it plural :P

Mirror-con valley please
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Mirror Smashers just makes me think of using the /destroy command on mirrors whenever u get the option to "Smash" your mirrors... (of Kalandra.) I dont quite get that name, but maybe I am missing something?

"
FIreskull wrote:
Mirror Smashers just makes me think of using the /destroy command on mirrors whenever u get the option to "Smash" your mirrors... (of Kalandra.) I dont quite get that name, but maybe I am missing something?

It's a terrible name I know. I just gave examples of names that refer to Mirrors because HLD gear is usually mirror worthy. THe actual suggestion of course was bad, I even pm'd OP that it was a bad name and he shouldnt put it in the poll. Anyway just dont vote for it ofc :P
Just a formal notice that voting ends today at 10:30 PM EST (about 8.5 hours from this post)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info