karsey's Uber + Normal Atziri Service!

karsey's Atziri service - Normal/Uber (Streaming Offered)

Hi, I'm offering a normal and uber atziri service on standard.

IGN: _karsey_

It's a pretty standard service, I run your set free of charge. Normal atziri takes barely any time at all. Uber can take about the same, depends on trash and clearing mostly.

For a Normal Run I will kill all the bosses including Atziri and bring out the atziri unique along with any other notable drops for you. I will keep any mortal fragments that drop from atziri. If a mortal hope drops I will award you 7ex.

If something crazy like a shavs drops - It's all yours. Seriously. The only drop that we will split 50/50 is a Mirror of Kalandra (We can dream!).

If you wish to keep the Mortal Hope for yourself, it is a 7ex fee.

For Uber Atziri the rules are mostly the same. If atziri's acuity drops, you pay 15ex and if Atziri's Disfavour drops, you pay 5ex. The mask and chest are free.

If I RIP your uber set (which is unlikely) I will buy you a new one. If you want me to finish your uber run after you have started, I will not buy you a new set if all the portals are used up in the attempt.

I will stream upon request - I usually offer regardless and you can find the stream at http://twitch.tv/karsey22

Cheers! And Hope to see you in game :)
Last edited by karsey on Oct 24, 2014, 9:57:06 AM
+1 for great service, did a full clear in no time flat (seriously, i made coffee and he was done), very cool guy & will def use again.

2nd run, same very efficient service, got a truckload of maps, a few rings and the items below:
Edited my thread to make it clear that I'm offering it presently as well!

Thanks for the service. Very professional and polite. Once I find another "hope" I'm heading back your way. :)
"
Hindrid wrote:

Thanks for the service. Very professional and polite. Once I find another "hope" I'm heading back your way. :)

Always a pleasure looking forward to the next run!
Very nice and friendly service.
Also entertaining to watch on stream.

Would use again, cheers. :)
10/10 would use again.
good and fast runs.
Super nice guy, fast and efficient! Free bump for you sir! :D

This game is an illusion, exile.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info