Low life RF spellcaster ?

Hi everyone and thank you for reading this :)

I have a level 79 mara that is a facebreaker build atm but facebreakers are fun not strong enough for late game imo (in terms of dps mostly) so i want to rebuild it into a RF build because RF builds are more or less the most op builds atm (with low life ST ^^). So i was like "yeah let's do a RF build but wait ... what kind ?" and i decided to try a low life spellcaster because mainstream is too easy. I want to use this as a core item
(and obviously a RotF) and this tree
Spoiler
https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgEAe9eP-uwYwcV_xhzckye0DOq6PI5XySj6gsf56EGHtz7Grjwtd-OuPmebkNYspqbrN4M0CjdmXIrB86Kji3qnK-L3O-FtGRFQu9aUoNpiaHQppU4qW6_dDSzpFSAqTessrEcZhspKb56DCUZxzSYMX61KGNvyL6gYah7SIVcN2WEZLtSPXz_BBFW1ns3z3RpsOtjsOClP5CKMdk3YAnEEs4Fvnjwn1cRYBS1AoCFgdPFQUC7_og_3wSSLfLtUSRtFjr_G2Ez_xYqvbMNt
. Just tell me what you think of this and i hope it's possible because i think it can be real fun :D
Forgot to include ghost reaver in the build. i'll give up some ES points in the big node near scion to get it.
Your build is not going to have anywhere near enough es to do anything.
I would suggest starting as a Shadow or Witch if you plan on using Energy Shield as a HP buffer. The Marauder starting passives are inefficient. You could give this Low-Life Crit Arc build a try.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
Last edited by Daresso on Aug 3, 2014, 5:45:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info