Idea for ev/block/spellblock marauder reave/cyclone build

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgEAe4zG2FhjPfyMz_ZIXz_zBuOfoLQnL_uq7w7kUbyf566QdItPzNtXDZHO0iG77Z7Nduf3vvcypzByqQHnFCByu3zZJJs26FBHuc2AimSjr6IYkaFt900aVRDwYSGE7xLhm4N07VPfeu9Y26yvYEuE2QUtbmllTUCgvqdHfiFgnrl08cEHGNvUUtd-W68G7jQ13Q2XcJAK_MVjF1b6Z6C3F-4Oh3Y4lhrb73oj9kp9-WNMYNN-7_AV8ASxfXV4rlpIOliVZv66SO4EfhutPeKHGQ==
also why there are no acrobatics+phase acrobatics users?
is acrobatics accounted before regualar EV?
will phase acrobatics work against AOE spells?

i know it is weird here but how much % mana regen + clarity u need for high level AA?

any feedback would be good! thx
Last edited by ruzga on Jul 31, 2014, 8:12:55 PM
I played a Reave duelist that has a very similar tree to yours (like, the only difference is starting points) in the Ambush league. While its definitely fun and can be done with the right equipment finding a 1h sword with a high enough dps to make the build viable can be difficult. There isn't a lot of love for 1h phys swords right now, as ele spec throw is all the rage. Finding a late game sword may be difficult early in the new leagues and will most likely be very expensive.

Did you have any specific gear in mind to use as well? What links did you have for planned for Reave?
no links in mind probably use a link from a reave build that is most used
i think sword wouldn't be a problem since u can manage a good weapon with some orbs and roll 120%

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info